1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Full time PHP developer for 1-2 months

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Guo Hong, Aug 28, 2013.

Hi,

I have a almost 80% completed website which I require a full time PHP developer who can dedicate 4 hours a day to me to complete the site as per my instructions.

Difficulty level includes:
    -Able to converse with me in simple English.
    -API with Twilo (sms service system)
    -API with Paypal
    -May need simple slicing from design(.ai file at the moment) [However all webpages are already on the website, that's just in case anything screwed up.]
    -Able to work on flexible time.
    -Interface with PHP/MySQL and Social Media. Work is on a Linux Server.
    -There would be no requirement for designs as we have onboard designers.

Requirement:
    1. I would prefer to have easy access to the programmer mentioned via whatsapp AND Skype.
    2. Prefer the programmer to be online during 10pm-2am Singapore time. [We can negotiate this.]
    3. Requires to work 6 days in a week. He/She can choose 1 day of the week not to work.

I am looking at paying the person $625USD for a full month. Half at mid term and the other half at end term. We can sign agreement if need be.

At the end of project, the system would have an earning report admin portion and if the work ethnic is good during these 2 months, we will extend a 0-20% commission(of our profit) for 6 months after site is launched and continue to engage your service. We will not be able to lie as programmer would also have access to the report.

Please pm/post here your portfolio. I am strictly looking for programmers within my requirement.

Thanks!

Guo Hong, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  2. getadviced

getadviced Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The work can be done, but the time to work is a problem, as well as, I work only 5 days a week. And the charges per month have to be little more, upto $900/month, which is negotiable :). If interested, I will send my portfolio.
    Thank you,

getadviced, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  3. Guo Hong

Guo Hong Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Programmer found. Thanks!

Guo Hong, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  4. DSKANK888

DSKANK888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi guo
    are you based in singapore? would benkeen to discuss opportunities there with you.

DSKANK888, Sep 11, 2013 IP