1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do you Find WarriorForum?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Isadore Gregory, Sep 4, 2013.

Anybody here who also do forum marketing on WarriorForum? How do you find it so far? I find them really horrible. Extremely strict with what you post, banning members very strictly. I was promoting our squeeze page and they keep taking the link off my signature. I contacted support and we agreed to have me put the website link on the signature. But they removed it again. And they also removed my edit signature option.

I contacted their support but no one's responding anymore... Really a nightmare! I've already had more than a 100 posts there. WarriorForum sucks...

What is your experience with WarriorForum? Is it good so far?

Isadore Gregory, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately there are a lot of ratbags out there and they mean that forums have needed to develop strict rules. You'll find some you don't like here too but if you wade through threads from, say, 2007 you'll see why.

sarahk, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  3. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    True. Are you active in warriorforum too. I see you do a lot of forum marketing there. You've got thousands of messages or posts here alone and a thousand likes as well. Great for you...Since when did you start here at digitalpoints forum. I only started and finding it quite difficult to get those 3 likes requirements for posting signatures...

4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I hopped on board back in 2004 so my daily average isn't that high compared to some :)
    I'm not active over there but many of our members are.
    Don't stress over the likes, take your time to get a handle on some of the discussions and they'll build up. It's a bit like the old saying "the watched pot never boils"

sarahk, Sep 4, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  5. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i was going to sign up, and I cant work out if its worth it. Seems you have to pay $40 to staff everytime you need to post a thread or something. Isnt it $20 per bump as well?

OP, besides the nightmare, have you actually been able to get alot of good leads from there? If you have been able to get alot of good leads, then perhaps it is worth sticking it out and just do your best to jump through all the hoops.
    OP, is it your products that they dont like? what kind of niche is it if you dont mind me asking?

matt_62, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  6. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I joined that forum years ago and never really posted or stuck around much. I frankly didn't get that place then and still don't. If not solely from a usability perspective.

I have seen some fairly useful stuff come out of there from some of the members though.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  7. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    I'm able to get plenty of clicks and responses from there. I also enjoy doing forum marketing there because there are many different posts to interact and respond to. I'm into internet marketing niche...

8. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the advice. I just really wanted to get started in getting to promote my site. I've already had those 3 likes until there was a bug in this site that deleted my posts before june or july I think. And so my likes were back to 0.

9. IMPackage

IMPackage Active Member

Best Answers:
    These days the warriorforum is going from bad to worst, everybody seems want to make money from WSO, I would suggest you join other forums for discussion like DP forum.

IMPackage, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  10. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    True. Thank you. That's exactly what I am doing now, focus my efforts on digital point forums and keeping my eyes open for other great forums and traffic sources. Thank you for your input.

Isadore Gregory, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  11. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    well, can you tell me something. You have been on this forum for a few months now.

in the last 2 months, which forum has brought you the biggest slice of income? are you on other forums as well, if so, which has the best ROI (for time invested)?

matt_62, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  12. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    Hi matt_62. I am not getting anything from this forum yet, because I don't have the signature link yet. I already had the 3 likes as requirement until the last bug that affected the system, and deleted posts sometime around june or july, if I am not mistaken. So, I am starting from scratch. Warriorforum is nice if not for all the troubles I've been through.

Isadore Gregory, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  13. AmanDH

AmanDH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am never active there, though i visited there only from google search

AmanDH, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  14. drmd

drmd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I found it thru google search, back then when I was learning IM, in 2010.
    OP, if you're war room member, they don't ban you strictly.

drmd, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  15. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yeah, i remember the rollback lost 2 weeks of data from the forums.

with DP, members that arent logged in dont see anyones signatures, as well, registered members can easily disable viewing signatures -> I dont see any signatures at all when I am on DP (not even my own), and I doubt that you can see my signature.
    Your marketing strategy needs to be a little more evolved then just focusing on a signature.

matt_62, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  16. IMPackage

IMPackage Active Member

Best Answers:
    Join some smaller forums too, you can establish yourself more easy in smaller forums than in a bigger forum.

IMPackage, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  17. FTS!

FTS! Member

Best Answers:
    I find them ridiculous. Several neutral posts without any links just been deleted, postcount=0.

FTS!, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  18. OlegLola

OlegLola Active Member

Best Answers:
    Besides I noticed that my posts are deleted sometimes, I've noticed that there are a lot of unwanted links from other members and moderators do nothing wit them.

OlegLola, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  19. RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't care much about that board. There are too many scamers on that site posting "how to get rich quick" books.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  20. kodut

kodut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    warrior forum is like a joke , their WSO's are even more hilarious . I don't think i have visited WF in like 4-5 years unless google takes me there.

kodut, Sep 6, 2013 IP