1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stop Doing Off Page SEO!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by michaelreyes, Sep 2, 2013.

1. michaelreyes

michaelreyes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are 100% right! There are multi level marketing programs out there that give you 100% commissions as well. They work wonders with my Bing Ads campaigns! Let me know if you want to know what they are.

michaelreyes, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  2. michaelreyes

Best Answers:
    That is true and all but why should you care? If you get SEO traffic, fine. Let it be. I personally do not care at all if I get SEO traffic. All I can do is optimize my pages on my blog. I don't do link building though.

3. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have not been in affiliate business as much.. I am already thinking thinking to launch a new book and start affiliate marketing,.. And then do few video and PPC by making the mini sites and target the main site.. Let see if it works., I will update this thread on success :)

royalstar_23, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  4. michaelreyes

Best Answers:
    The link I gave you is a perfect example of what is to be done. Be sure to follow it and learn from it too!

5. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yeah, i will look forward to it... But seems like you are marketing, As that URL is your site URL and that is a landing page to get the subscribers.. I am not sure.. Still i would see that...
    [​IMG]
    My reaction: When i saw your website link, Instead of guidance ...

royalstar_23, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  6. michaelreyes

Best Answers:
    What's wrong with me marketing if I am trying to help you make money? Why do you think I am on Digital Point in the first place?

7. Shoaib Marfatiya

Shoaib Marfatiya Member

Best Answers:
    Really, nowadays off page SEO like dead

Shoaib Marfatiya, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  8. wissam

wissam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quoting from Google: [https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356?hl=en]
    quoting from Matt Cutts google spam filter guy
    and also you can search Google for "Why Link Building is Not Useless."

wissam, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  9. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    I second to that. I used off page links (with others of course) to get my YouTube video on the first page of Google and it went from a few hundred views to 600,000 views.

Took me completely off guard. Wasn't expecting it that fast. I"m building a nice sized list and getting a good amount of sales via clickbank.

DennisKnows, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  10. michaelreyes

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is for beginners. Most of their products are junk anyways. If you want an affiliate network that gives out 100% commissions, let me know.

11. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I’ve been used adwords to get sales. I believe If I want to get sales I used adwords. Everyday I observed my web in google adwords. I maintained my web, I look after “homepage” etc, keywords.
    But If I want to get much traffic, I used : blog comment, youtube, article directory, social media, etc
    It depend on how traffic come from, Last, I believe More traffic = more sales.
    I focus on sales, so I used adwords.
    I have been used facebook, but it does not work well, it mean that I do not find more sales, but I will try later on. Maybe something wrong in my website.

ktp2012, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  12. DennisKnows

DennisKnows Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL.. Beginners. Yea ok... anyways, I'm always open to listen. and I hope you're not talking about that scampower Empower Network.
    LMAO..

DennisKnows, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  13. michaelreyes

Best Answers:
    Actually Big Idea Mastermind, which is uses the Empower Network system. Why, is it a scam?

michaelreyes, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  14. globaltakeover

globaltakeover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I disagree, 100%. Based off of what you just said, how you "used to do SEO", you failed miserably. This could be because of many things, I'll just chalk it up to lack of effort. Off-page SEO is what separates the boys from the men, and the men cash in HARD! Who cares about ethics in internet marketing, seriously? How many ripped campaigns do you see when doing media buys or PPC? They are everywhere you look, regardless of the source. It's all just a matter of interpretation anyways, but linkbuilding is definitely more ethical than completely hijacking a competitors landing page and replicating their EXACT funnel doing PPC.

Oh btw, SEO is dead. ;)

globaltakeover, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  15. SUPER!HERO

SUPER!HERO Member

Best Answers:
    goood but what about the persons those dont have money to invest on paid traffic free traffic as known not very well as paid traffic?

SUPER!HERO, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  16. SUPER!HERO

SUPER!HERO Member

Best Answers:
    goood but what about the persons those dont have money to invest on paid traffic free traffic as known not very well as paid traffic?

SUPER!HERO, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  17. michaelreyes

Best Answers:
    Ever heard of YouTube? You can get traffic there free and fast 5 times faster than Google.

michaelreyes, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  18. Vipul SAini

Vipul SAini Member

Best Answers:
    You have good thinking of On page SEO and Paid Search. but i don't think that off page SEO is out of course, In Off Page the matter is how you implement the theory if you are using bulk link theory then obviously it will give a negative impact on your project. I hope you will get my point how off is still necessary to gain the online traffic.

Vipul SAini, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  19. michaelreyes

Best Answers:
    The problem with SEO traffic is that it is incredibly unstable and unpredictable. All it takes is one update for your whole business to fall apart when you rely on SEO traffic alone. That is why it should only be bonus traffic. Use the money you make from SEO to buy toys!

michaelreyes, Sep 5, 2013 IP
  20. murthykuru

murthykuru Member

Best Answers:
    I agreed with you buying links getting backlinks are old methods , yes youtube one of the best source increase website traffic

murthykuru, Sep 5, 2013 IP