1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Forum Poster Required - Will Pay 15 cents/post for minimum 100 Posts

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by piyushchopra, Aug 23, 2013.

Hi

I am the new owner of http://allforum.co

It's not a niche forum, its a learner community which has multiple niches. But this forum is empty and I want some useful posts to be posted into this form. There are various topics to post on to such as:

These are some real easy niches which you can posts upon. But I am looking for real quality posts. Now usually the rate is $0.10/posts. But I am ready to pay $0.15 posts. But you have to complete 100 minimum posts of quality stuff with 20-25 words with 3 different ID's. Now there are some rules to it, which I would share it with you once I decide that you are ready to take up this job.

Payments will be done once I will verify all the posts. Register yourself and add and avatar to your profile at website and the PM me your ID to discuss things out further. Payment will be made through Paypal or Bank Transfer (For Indians)

Initially I am looking for 3 people here. Once I have hired them I will update the posts ASAP.

P.S: Please do send your ID and details about past experience in forum posting to start the conversation.

piyushchopra, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  2. piyushchopra

piyushchopra Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    42.9% - 3
    Hi Guys, no more PM. I have got enough response. 2 people have finalized and I guess I will be able to shortlist the last one from the lot who has responded.
    So No More PM's please!!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
    piyushchopra, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  3. Graphicsfx

Graphicsfx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Who are these people that are willing to do hours of work for $15? Sad.

Graphicsfx, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  4. Hurki

Hurki Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah :/ Really sad...

Hurki, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  5. angie828

angie828 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This should not take that long to do, and if you enjoy it, then getting paid is an extra bonus. The site looked really good to me, and 100 posts is not that much, and the word count was not too much either. 15 cents per post is a decent amount, some are only willing to pay 5 cents. I do not find it sad at all. It might take others a long time to do, if they are not familiar with the niches, but I have experience with many of them. If it is not your cup of tea, then do not apply. The people that are really sad are the ones that have to make comments like this on a forum. Why waste your time if you are not interested?

angie828, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  6. happy-h

happy-h Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I am interested in this job. Please PM me.

Happy-h

happy-h, Sep 3, 2013 IP