1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review freelancing site SocialHawkers

Discussion in 'Websites' started by SaifuMak, Aug 11, 2013.

Hello,
    My friend and I started a freelancing site with some cool features. You can buy and sell services here. The site works with FiverrScript. I have customized the design and added new features so that users can enjoy unlimited fun while making money! We have got some good sellers on the site and they are selling services and making money. I need you to check the site and review it. Please give me your suggestions too. We want to make it wonderful and users should always say 'WOW'!
    Link: www.socialhawkers.com

Please check it, I am waiting for your reviews :)

SaifuMak, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  2. sweetkate

sweetkate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hello, i've seen that your site design is presentable however, it seemed that the menus on the right are repeated
    this section (Gig Wants Check out what SocialHawkers users want to buy)
    can you just show the latest post instead of searching them on the menus one by one

sweetkate, Aug 14, 2013 IP
  3. SaifuMak

SaifuMak Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, Thanks for the review. Menus are not repeated ! :)
    First Menu represents 'services' categories where the second menu represents 'wants' categories.
    Both displays different data.. You may check it.. And about the latest posts. Home page displays latest posts first. If you want to see posts in category wise, you may click the category links at the right side. This is how it works. Hope it helps :)

SaifuMak, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  4. sweetkate

sweetkate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thats what im referring too. instead of displaying the categories in gig wants just display the recent,
    and menus - i'm referring to categories.
    look.. if your page is vertically long - meaning you need to scroll down that is also a minus for sure. i hope you understand what im talking thats why im giving my insights

sweetkate, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  5. ashutoshlovey

ashutoshlovey Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the design of your site.It already contains all the functions it needed to have.There is a blank space in your footer section below
    Copyright © 2013 will you add a facebook like box there..?

ashutoshlovey, Sep 2, 2013 IP