1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I publish the same press release to more than one PR publishing sites?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by bestwriter, Sep 2, 2013.

Hello Everyone,

My question is simple and in title.
    Can I publish the same press release to more than one Press Release publishing sites?
    Will it be OK from SEO point of view or it might hurt my ranking?
    Please share your knowledge and experience.

Thank You

bestwriter, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  2. kalpanasharma

kalpanasharma Member

Best Answers:
    as per seo point of view same press release to more than one Press Release publishing sites is not good because same title and description is not a part of white seo..so ignore same title..

kalpanasharma, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  3. bestwriter

bestwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Ok what if I change the title and the first para of press release. Will it be then ok for the search engines?

bestwriter, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  4. usaquen

usaquen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you can.

The point of a press release is to reach a maximum number of people. In everyday life, businesses send press releases to the media, and the media use them as a source of information. You want to spread the word about the announcement you have to make, right? I think Google understands press releases are supposed to be published in different places :)

I remember watching a video of Matt Cutts saying links from press releases don't count. I don't know if it's true or not, but at least it means they have looked into it, and shouldn't penalize you for duplicate content.

I hope this helps!

usaquen, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  5. nasskobar

nasskobar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with usaquen. You can actually use the same contents, title, keywords and contact info for a PR in all PR posting websites. Try to look for the right niche and high ranking ones so that your PR gets good coverage. I think high ranking PR websites are good.

nasskobar, Sep 3, 2013 IP
  6. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can always do this, but it won't be helpful for your website! Better waste a few more minutes, but write UNIQUE article EVERY time! :)

patco, Sep 3, 2013 IP