1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This took me 3 hours.. What do you think?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Helge Sverre, Aug 21, 2013.

Wings of redemption is a famous game commentator on youtube with ~440000 subscribers, i grabbed the .com and figured i would make a "fansite"..

Installed wordpress on it, grabbed a theme that fit with the overall color scheme of his channel(old channel page), added a youtube video poster plugin, added some seo plugin and added a picture of the guy and some generic widgets in the sidebar.

The domain is estimated at $2,500 on Valuate.com, I have not started promoting it yet, but I can imagine that it have a potential to be very popular, maybe if i add a blog or a forum for his fans to discuss games and various topics.

I have not put advertisements on it, as i think it would be immoral of me to do so.

What do you guys think?
    Any suggestions would be appreciated :3

Helge Sverre, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  2. flavum

flavum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pretty nice site, everything is on its place but... sorry to say - it's nothing special, standard wordpress theme

flavum, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  3. ashutoshlovey

ashutoshlovey Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing i like about your site is the likes and subscriptions you have accumulated in the short period of time.443,951 Subscribers at YouTube,15841 Fans really amazing.Salute you man..

ashutoshlovey, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  4. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The fans and likes are for the youtube commenter WingsOfRedemption, i snagged the website and built a niche related site around him.

Helge Sverre, Sep 2, 2013 IP