1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Someone Answer My SEO Questions

Discussion in 'SEO' started by yourarnav, Aug 21, 2013.

First of all please read this -https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/my-site-is-not-indexing-at-all-seo-crisis.2675295/

Now coming back to this thread -

I just logged in Google Webmasters today and see my site micromkv.com is not verified (even though I verified it)

Now please see the below points -

1 My site url is micromkv.com

2 My google webmaster include both www(dot)micromkv(dot)com and micromkv.com in site list

See this - http://prntscr.com/1mi278

3 - Whenever you type www(dot)micromkv(dot)com in your browser it will re-directed to you micromkv.com (Wordpress default re-direct)

4 Now in micromkv.com site in google webmaster I have set preferred domain micromkv.com

5 .Both the sites micromkv.com and www(dot)micromkv(dot)com has both same Verification Method and same Meta Tag which I've added in Header.php.

I repeat the tag is same for micromkv.com and www(dot)micromkv(dot)com and just now I checked tag was there then why I got un-verified error for micromkv.com?

Also the error message includes - Site verification failed due to no CNAME record find in DNS (something like that, I don't know the exact text)

Now I added that the same Meta Tag in Header.Php in wordpress. The Tag was there so, I basically copy/pasted back and hit verify in Google Webmaster Tools.

Questions -

A - Should I do something at my Domain Registrar site from where I registered this domain?

B - They may un verify it again (micromkv.com)?

C - What should I do with www(dot)micromkv(dot)com

D - What preferred domain should I set in www(dot)micromkv(dot)com

See this - http://prntscr.com/1mi2y1

As I already said I set my preferred domain micromkv.com in the micromkv.com version of my site in google webmaster tools!

Please anyone come forward and help/guide me, I've lost so much sleep and my health is practically ruined over this.

I'm sick and my life has been a dark hole since I got into this complication!

Thanks

yourarnav, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  2. TechSole

TechSole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should just be able to download a meta file from Google webmasters and then upload this to the root directory of your website. This is the easiest way.

Once your site is verified and your looking to get indexed, then try adding videos to your site and then using something called a Google video sitemap plugin. As long as your content is unique this should help you to get indexed fairly quickly.

Good luck.

TechSole, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  3. vijaychauhan007

vijaychauhan007 Member

Best Answers:
    Go to your DNS records and delete the one which starts with www. It will again be added by your host automatically, so do not worry about that.

Setting a preferred domain really does not help, because your website works on the domain which you have set in WordPress.

Hope it helps

vijaychauhan007, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  4. yourarnav

yourarnav Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks

yourarnav, Sep 8, 2013 IP