1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Penguin Update recovery !!!!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Rare Rangers, Aug 13, 2013.

i think i am on right place to discuss my problem guy last year i doing SEO of my clients website and unfortunately in the February's penguin update i lost my position on Google Canada. i was at the 3rd position that's why still i recovering my clients website. please give me a idea how to recover fast on my main keyword "commercial real estate toronto"

please guys help me and give me a white hat techniques and tips

Rare Rangers, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  2. monfis

monfis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The fastest recovery from a penguin penalization is to remove all bad links. But getting removed the penalization does not automatically give your site the rankings back. Specially if you had to remove a lot of them. You need to start again with link building, but the smart way, not the fast way. This will need some time for a ST with so many (39,200,000 results) competitors.
    For my last recuperation client I got the penalization removed in about 6 weeks, but we had to remove about 30.000 links out of 70.000 - this is of cause reflected in the new rankings - a lot of work still to do, as I said.

monfis, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  3. TechSole

TechSole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    TechSole, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  4. vijaychauhan007

vijaychauhan007 Member

Best Answers:
    If you are still looking for a solution, then revert back to me. I can provide you recovery from Google penalty at affordable rates.

vijaychauhan007, Sep 1, 2013 IP