1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Website Penalized By Google Penguin Update. Kindly Help

Discussion in 'SEO' started by sandhyanair, Aug 31, 2013.

Hi ,

I am the webmaster for an eCommerce website. And we are dealing with books. We have more than 1 million pages in the website. And there are lots of incoming links pointing to our website.

Recently as you know there was a penguin update by google and we got a notification that we are having links from lots of unauthorized websites and hence our website got penalized . Therefore we started the procedure for removing our links from all known websites where we have included in our website.

But there are lots of websites where we don't know how our links got on their website. And it was very difficult to remove them. Hence we sent them the email to remove our link from their website. But sill that hasn't worked. So we used the google disavow tool. And google sent us some urls, for example 3 urls . But we are having more than 1 million urls which is pointing to our website.

I guess it's a daunting task to remove the bad links from these many websites. Because in process of removing the bad links we might end up removing good links also. So this might hurt our ranking in search engines.

I would appreciate if you guys can help us in this regard and thanking you in advance.
    Regards

sandhyanair, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  2. vijaychauhan007

vijaychauhan007 Member

Best Answers:
    We have been helping the websites hit by penalty since a long time. PM me to discuss more, I can help you get out of the penalty.

vijaychauhan007, Sep 1, 2013 IP