1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying content rewriter required(only Indians)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by azee111, Aug 28, 2013.

Hi,

I am in need of an article rewriter who can rewrite 3000 to 4000 words per day.
    The articles should be rewritten so that they should be 100% copyscape passed.
    There should be no grammatical errors.
    The articles should be completely hand written and should be error free.
    The article rewriter should provide a sample rewrite on a given text of a paragraph.
    The articles will be ranging from 300 to 600 words.
    The price will be Rs. 30 for 300 words article rewrite and Rs. 60 for 600 words rewrite.
    The payment will be via bank transfer.
    You can PM me if interested.

azee111, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  2. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This has to be a joke right?

Well, congratulations, this is officially the lowest paying offer I have ever seen in my career. I've seen some super low offers posted around here, but this one definitely takes the cake and I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

You do know that 30 Rs is .44c and 60 Rs is .87c right? Asking people to write 600 words for .87c should be illegal.

I honestly don't know if the writers would even make enough money to cover the fee for a bank transfer that are associated with some banks. Also, potential writers, make sure that all your work is error free and grammatically correct. I'm at a loss for words after seeing this post. Not only is the pay beyond insulting for even homeless people, but you're asking people from a non-native English country to produce work that's 100% error free for the pay as well.

coreygeer, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  3. azee111

azee111 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The rates mentioned are for the rewrites, not the content creation. If you are not interested in the work, why do you bother to respond to the thread?

azee111, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  4. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are beyond help if you sincerely don't see a problem with the rates you posted.

Also, what do you think re-writes are? Even at the $1.00 per 100 words rate, people are just going to change a few words and re-submit the article. I type fast and for some dumb reason, I still try to educate clients on why they're making a poor decision but it usually falls on deaf ears.

coreygeer, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    They need to be cheap so that he, as the middleman, can clip the ticket.

sarahk, Aug 31, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  6. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I decided to do a little math on that and I actually called my bank to ask how much a direct deposit would cost me from India. I know I'm not an Indian and I'm not what the OP is looking for but I was still curious to put this into perspective.

3000 Words/30 Rs per 300 Words
    That's .44c per 300 words so we times that by 10 to get $4.44 a day. Now, let's assume the OP will have work on a daily basis with no off days and that comes to $133.20 a month and 90,000 words. Yep, almost 100,000 words.
    My bank would charge me a $25 fee to do the transfer (it depends on the type of account you have and mine's in great standing), so I got lucky there.

I don't know if India banks would charge the same or not but just humor me on an American budget here. The writer will write 90,000 words a month (assuming there's work every day), and be paid minus the bank transfer fee which comes to $108.20.

Usually I just chime in a little input and let these threads go, but this one stuck with me and I was genuinely curious to see what someone might earn off writing 90,000 words a month for this client.

However, JUST to cover the bank transfer fee, I would have to write 57 articles (which are basically free at that point), which comes to 17,100 words. If someone is given 3,000 words a day, then they'll be working for free for almost an entire week.

When math is involved, it's interesting to see things from that perspective is it not?

coreygeer, Aug 31, 2013 IP
    simplyjo and sarahk like this.
  7. Pankaj Mondal

Pankaj Mondal Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hahahaha.great offer.if u give bananas, u'll get monkeys lined up for the job who'll not only write error-free articles but will amuse u as well.hahahahha. you should have posted this job on problogger.hahahahha

Pankaj Mondal, Aug 31, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  8. vishals

vishals Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I believe Digital Point forum should not allow anyone to say "only Indians" or any other nationality for a job as low paying as this. Insulting someone based on "race" is illegal under DP terms of use, then why should insults based on nationality be allowed? I had no choice in being born an Indian just as I had none in being born in my "race"!

vishals, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Speaking personally, and not as a moderator, I have no problem that the OP @azee111 wanted to employ a fellow Indian - presumably s/he felt there would be fewer communication problems etc.

If I was employing a programmer for a complex project I might say I only wanted a New Zealander, and therefore someone in the same timezone, culturally familiar and speaking the same language.
    Now, if I said "only Indian" because I perceived that an Indian programmer was more vulnerable and able to be exploited that would be wrong.

sarahk, Aug 31, 2013 IP