1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my random VPN affiliate site...

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Helge Sverre, Aug 27, 2013.

I had this AWESOME idea that i should scare computer illiterate users into buying a VPN by telling them that they were vulnerable to spying and tracking online.... I mean not that that is not true... but seems sort of silly now, owell, i had fun making it anyways.

Site: http://DoYouThinkYouAreSafe.com/

Helge Sverre, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  2. FokeBox

FokeBox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice website ... but who can give a guarantee that I am not watched under this software ... who know who knows ... if the company are paid it is very easy to share information about web users ... the best way not to be controlled to switch off internet cell phone

FokeBox, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  3. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    true, but keep in mind this site is for "the lols". Not really expecting any results from it.

Helge Sverre, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  4. FokeBox

FokeBox Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see ... hope someone will find this service useful ... you can aslo register this website at my directory )

FokeBox, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  5. BoonPeng

BoonPeng Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like it.
    Maybe add a cookie, and track on your own?
    And tell them something like "This is your X visit."

BoonPeng, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:

First, it's a catchy domain name. Long, but catchy. What if you could offer a freeware download instead? Preferably that download should not take people away from your site.

I checked snapfiles and they have a few freeware anonymous surfing downloads you could use:

http://www.snapfiles.com/downloadfind.php?st=anonymous+surfing&action=s&ref=2&search=Find+it

http://www.snapfiles.com/downloadfind.php?st=browse+anonymously&action=s&ref=2&search=Find+it

You could profit by making people watch a video before the download (I am sure there are nice pay per view affiliate programs out there).

I am semi joking / semi serious here, but I think your site can become a big hit among people browsing for p o r n, provided you offer a nice anonymous surfing software download.

qwikad.com, Aug 31, 2013 IP
    Helge Sverre likes this.
  7. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hahahaha, good idea mate, I will look into that, this page was just made to be a joke but i'll try out what you said :p

Helge Sverre, Aug 31, 2013 IP