1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Wordpress or Blogger for SEO?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Pihu009, Aug 25, 2013.

No doubt, I had many answers or read many discussions over the fact that which one is better according to SEO - Wordpress or Blogger? I need strong points to use for my blog.
    For instance, I am having a website running on Blogger. It took around a month or two to show internet presence. But today, the posts indexes very fast compared to wordpress posts.
    Also, Recently i have purchased a domain and running it on wordpress. My posts are indexing in just one month with 300 to 400 visitors and I think it would increase in coming 4 months.
    I know, what Matt Cutts says about blogger as he prefers to use it, but i heard a lot about wordpress from experienced web masters. Which one is good?
    Help me with valid and convincing points please.
    Thanks

Pihu009, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  2. priyanshsetia

priyanshsetia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have worked both on blogger as well as wordpress and in my opinion a person should go for wordpress if you want to opt blogging as his carreer becoz wordpress provided you with a lots and lots to plugin to manage your site seo in an effective way.Their are plugins a like seo precessor, all in one seo etc with can help you to index your site post on search engine for a longer run and also have a cross check on your post whether it is following the SEO guide line or not.You can also install plugin that can make your your site Googgle panda proof thus we can say that lots of manual work that we have to do in blogger mannually is done automaticlly using plugn in wordpress

priyanshsetia, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  3. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Wordpress is the best option for me. I have been using wordpress for over 3 years.

dimitarang, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  4. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    wordpress is very special and has more futures specially plugins
    2_ easy to use & global till now
    3_ google adsense respect wordpress in google seo engine then you can rank good & easy.
    have a nice day..........

income_by_internet, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  5. Izaj Ahmed

Izaj Ahmed Member

Best Answers:
    How to fast increase visitor in blogger.com?

Izaj Ahmed, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  6. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Wordpress is the best blogging platform.

rashida, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  7. dream party

dream party Active Member

Best Answers:
    WordPress is better for SEO.

dream party, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  8. priyanshsetia

priyanshsetia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Izaj Ahmed
    How to fast increase visitor in blogger.com?

Increasing visitors on blogger all depends on how much gud quality articles you are writing and how much good you are at doing its SEO and SMO. If you are writing highquality article you can get 1000 visits per day within 50 days

priyanshsetia, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  9. John Delewese

John Delewese Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress has SEO Plugins that make the job so much easier. Please search this forum for help with SEO. There is so much great information here and members that are eager to help you. Good Luck!

John Delewese, Aug 29, 2013 IP
    pitdark16 likes this.
  10. Jitendra Gupta

Jitendra Gupta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Both word press and blogger................

Jitendra Gupta, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  11. SASA Techno

SASA Techno Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi in my opinion both are best and best platform for website increasing with keywords..

SASA Techno, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  12. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no big difference. It's the same because if you have a good website depends on your efforts, your keywords, your SEO knowledge, etc. ;)

patco, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  13. MySEOrec

MySEOrec Peon

Best Answers:
    If your goal is be a true blogger, then you should use whatever platform you are comfortable with and get writing! I would stop worrying about the tool and start putting 100% effort in writing unique and valuable content. Eventually, others will start linking to your great content, you'll become an authority in your niche, and SEO will just happen. You'll dominate, but it will take some time.

If you really just want to SEO a page for top listings, then go with Wordpress and install the free Yoast plugin. You can do an auto install of wordpress from your hosting account's cpanel. It takes like 3 minutes to have a wordpress site. Then do your homework. 1) keyword research. do it right and everything else falls into place. 2) on page seo. make sure you use your keyword (and synonyms) in strategic places on your page. 3) build links to the page. learn to build them yourself or hire someone. be choosey on where you build your links. you don't need too many of them, you need quality and relevancy.

by the way, Matt Cutts uses wordpress for his blog.

good luck!!

MySEOrec, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  14. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if you want to use your own hosting and domain names then go with Wordpress otherwise Blogger is good in term of SEO... it is easy to use....

SERPpoint, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  15. Umer Hafeez

Umer Hafeez Active Member

Best Answers:
    On a custom domain, WORDPRESS offers you the best result.

How?

• You have many plugins to use, which are easily available like SEO Yoast, SEO Processor and etc.
    • When you click publish WP has the ability to PING the past, which helps you to get indexed easily (make sure once the post is published you should not update it frequently)
    • SEO optimized themes with excellent user interface and website usability is available on Wordpress.
    Any more specific questions, please shoot that - hope these three reasons would help you to evaluate WP vs Blogger!

Umer Hafeez, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  16. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes obviously wordpress is best for blogs. The presence of SEO plugins helps us to index on Google as early than others.

karthick9, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  17. vijaychauhan007

vijaychauhan007 Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on what you have to present to the visitors. If it is simple content, then blogger would be better because it has slight advantage over wordpress blogs. If you want to have a fully functioning website, then going with wordpress and using plugins like SEOpresser would help

vijaychauhan007, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  18. Pihu009

Pihu009 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I got some unique points from you. :)
    Here is the list of do-follow social bookmarking sites, you were looking for - you can find from this thread - https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/532-pr2-do-follow-social-bookmarking-sites-list.2663986/

Other options - https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/just-for-who-want-social-bookmark-list.2675179/#post-18706611

Pihu009, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  19. mrdo

mrdo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's equally. I'd rather blogger, it's faster

mrdo, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  20. thefandango

thefandango Active Member

Best Answers:
    Either.

It makes absolutely no difference which one you use. It is what you write and the links to it that will rank it.

thefandango, Aug 31, 2013 IP