1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying $300+ Adsense Sites (high $xx,xxx budget)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Froggie, Aug 30, 2013.

My budget is HIGH $xx,xxx
    I am looking to add one or 2 good sites to my portfolio. The site must have at least 80% of the revenue from adsense. This is crucial, I am not interested in non-adsense sites.

I am looking for sites that do NOT belong in the following categories, so please if you have one of these dont bother, I am not interested.
    • Gambling
    • Games
    • Adult
    • Wallpaper
    • SEO Services
    • Dating
    • celebrities
    • FileSharing
    • Warez
    • Money
    • Loaning
    • Anything illegal
    You must provide me with the following, I will not respond if you do not
    1. Age of the site
    2. URL of the site
    3. Adsense revenue for the last 6 months
    4. I will send you my email for you to add my to analytics
    5. Cost of operation (how much you spend on hosting, advertising, expense in general)
    6. How many hours you CURRENTLY put in a week to keep the site operational (this does not include the services you outsource such as SEO etc)
    7. Price in USD (don't send me 24x amounts, general consensus is about 8-12x)
    8. Are you able to do a Escrew Transaction
    I am a serious buyer and a reputable member of this forum so I expect some level of professionalism from serious sellers, in other words don't waste my time, i wont waste yours.

Froggie, Aug 30, 2013 IP
    cbusiness likes this.
  2. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    just wanted to say,GREAT POST. Happened to breeze across this and I'm so tired off the foolish DP requests without such details (type of site, budget, etc), obviously just spying ideas.

Salute sir! Good luck.

cbusiness, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  3. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I don't think you will get such website here. Why did you not try flippa. When all the categories are not allowed than which one is allow. Above website only can give 80% adsense revenue.

humtuma, Sep 1, 2013 IP
  4. iMarketing.ae

iMarketing.ae Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am listing now 2 Alexa Ranking sites https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/2-alexa-ranked-sites-for-sale.2679046/

Note please that no income or revenues ... but they have huge traffics and alexa ranking etc...

iMarketing.ae, Sep 4, 2013 IP