1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Leave Your "Traffic Generation Questions" Here.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Snoopy240, Aug 29, 2013.

Hey guys!

I just got a great idea for a very valuable thread here.

If you have any questions regarding "How to get traffic to your website (for free)" - leave them here.

DP Community: if you can answer the questions here and you know what you are talking about - please answer the other member's questions here. This will create a mutual help in this forum. We are a community after all right?

Now....

....think about this for a moment....

What if we all worked together to accomplish our goals online?....

....right!!??...

We would all accomplish our goals a lot faster working in a team than working alone!!

Let's get started guys!!

Snoopy240, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's not a question, but rather a suggestion: Why in the world do affiliate marketers not utilize popular classifieds as they should?

I am not saying this because I run a popular affiliate marketing classifieds. There's a bazillion of traffic on backpage.com, olx.com, classifiedads.com and some other classifieds, yet all we hear is "blog posting", "forum posting", "SEO", etc., when all along most quality traffic goes to and comes from classified sites.

Most well-known classified sites were there before social media sites and will be there after some of the social media sites are long forgotten. I guess what I am trying to say is affiliate marketers do not neglect traffic coming from classifieds. You miss out on a lot when you do.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
    qwikad.com, Aug 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  3. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Thank you very much for sharing this with us!

I totally agree with you and I actually do use some classified ads myself but haven't had a lot of good success with them - I guess just like with any other marketing strategy you just got to be really consistent with the process, test and tweak things around to get the results you are looking for.

Thanks again for sharing this information man - this will help a lot of newbies here :cool:

Much success!

Snoopy240, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  4. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is the #1 to generate traffic?

Dionne Taylor, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  5. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simply using search feature of this forum would help a lot in knowing ways of getting traffic, I would say.

SERPpoint, Sep 2, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  6. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think there is a "number one" method to get traffic to a website but there are the most popular ways to generate traffic.

What traffic generation strategy you use is up to you. Not everyone will be comfortable using the same strategy. Take SEO for example - not everyone will be good at it or even like doing it. But that does not mean anyone could be good at it - anyone can get results with any strategy.

For me SEO is my bread and butter. I like to get free traffic from the search engines.

Learn everything you know about generating traffic and then pick the one you are more comfortable with, then go all the way with it!!

Hope this helps!

Much success!

Snoopy240, Sep 3, 2013 IP
    Dionne Taylor likes this.