1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HQ | Gaming Site Splash Page [Review greatly appreciated]

Discussion in 'Design' started by zinghana, Aug 27, 2013.

Hey all,

BF4HQ.com is in need of Professional Feedback Please & Thanks.

We are looking to launch our "Battlefield 4" community very shortly, but as it stands i am still messing around with the design so tonight i decided to create a basic Splash Page so that should anyone land on the site before we are accepting signup's that the Splash page it's self may create interest to hopefully get any one interested in Battlefield 4 to bookmark us and check back / sign up for our site once it's fully functional.

Our Battlefield 4 Community Splash Page: BF4HQ.com

Any Feedback and or Advice is Greatly Appreciated !! It's been a long time since ive launched a new project, while the splash page is only temporary it we will be using the same Background / Logo and general color set (Depending on the Feedback Gained here on DP).

Thanks in Advanced to anyone who can take a peep and leave us some feedback, Cheers.

Regards, Darren

zinghana, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  2. no_comment

no_comment Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Darren,

how i can review your web? it needs user name and password. "blank" page there..

no_comment, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  3. Addy Airla

Addy Airla Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hi dear,i want to say that your site page not open in my system, how i review?

Addy Airla, Sep 12, 2013 IP