1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do I Learn To Design Custom Opt In Forms?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by junior777, Aug 26, 2013.

I've been working to learn how to do websites and things like that. I've found that the actual website design part has not been very hard. But being that I am in the internet marketing/home business niche, it's important for me to be able to design capture pages and opt in forms.

I want to learn how to design really nice looking capture pages but I don't really know where I should go to get the education that I need to learn.

Anyone have any ideas on where I can go to learn how to design custom opt in forms and capture pages?

junior777, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  2. FostinWD

FostinWD Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to do it is to google premade optin forms, so that way you learn the structure and how to style them using css, it's all about playing around, practice placing the form within a div layer and modifying the width and change the css values and check the result.

I've learned html that way and I think that's the best way to go.

FostinWD, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  3. mrgoe

mrgoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google some tutorials about it.. it`s the easiest way to learn anything..

mrgoe, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  4. junior777

junior777 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I usually find what I want to learn fairly easily online but learning how to design optin forms has not been the easiest thing for me to look up tutorials on. I'm sure there are some out there though. Guess I just need to look harder.

junior777, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  5. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    You may also need to know some back-end programming as well; php, asp/net, etc. So you can process the results of the FORMs.

gotlivechat, Sep 9, 2013 IP