1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is your Daily Marketing Plan?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Snoopy240, Aug 22, 2013.

Hey there awesome community!!

Just wanted to ask each one of you .....

What is your Daily Marketing Plan?

Do you have a plan you follow daily?

How much success have you had so far by following your plan?

I just wanted to ask these questions so we can share the information with everyone here.

The purpose of this is to help others accomplish what we have already accomplished so far.

Your stories and replies will have an impact in someone's life here.... remember that...

...just remember that the purpose in life is to help others get what they want...

...so you can get what you want....

Let's help the world become a better place guys! :cool:

Much success to ya!!

wohoo! ;)

Snoopy240, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  2. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    I don't have a high advertising budget. Therefore, I rely on making sure I interact with others personally for about an hour per day. I use mostly online promotion and/or the advantage of word of mouth.

Alyssa Lochmore, Aug 23, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  3. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Right now its to post on this forum at LEAST 10 times a day, I also just recently bought buzzbundle so i will be taking advantage of that, i also try to find at least 2 blog posts i can comment on. ^^

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
    Helge Sverre, Aug 23, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  4. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Forum posting, social media, blog comment on do follow blogs, and video marketing on YouTube.

Dionne Taylor, Aug 23, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  5. aamir.alvi3

aamir.alvi3 Member

Best Answers:
    in terms of writing 'X' number of articles, posts, comments, and shares... I have no hard and fast schedule/calendar. But, still I make sure, I do them regularly!

aamir.alvi3, Aug 27, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  6. hemantkashap

hemantkashap Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Article Posting and Social Media Sharing is my marketing Activities.

hemantkashap, Aug 27, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  7. Robert Ralph

Robert Ralph Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi - good question.
    The way I do it is to divide my time among different projects. It's easy to get overwhelmed with projects in Internet marketing, so I review every project I have once a week on Friday. Then I make sure I have at least one task for each project in my to-do list.

Each to do in my list is prioritised according to a 1-2-3-4-5 system. I achieve this by entering each to do as a note in Evernote and then I apply the prioritisation by using one tag for each to-do.

That means that if I look at everything with the tag "1" that gives me my top priority tasks I should be working on at any time. I look at all my to-do's once-a-day and adjust the priority up and down as required.

This is described quite well in The Secret Weapon
    http://www.thesecretweapon.org/

I spend an hour a day posting in various forums. And then another hour concentrating on my social profiles. After that I spend my time setting up funnels to sell affiliate products and my own products.

Rob

Robert Ralph, Aug 27, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  8. roset03

roset03 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do nothing much.
    That's probably why it aint goin nowhere
    Good to hear what you guys get up to, very helpful

roset03, Aug 27, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  9. h2unite

h2unite Member

Best Answers:
    I like to use simpleology.com to start my day to ensure that I keep focus and to do things that leads to my goals.

In simpleology they have a system to capture all the thoughts that you have throughout the day so you can keep them off your mind and focus on the current task at hand. I also like the way they have a segment where you can gauge/prioritize your tasks via HIME (High Impact Minimum Effort) where you score your tasks and start doing those with High Impact that requires Minimum effort first to ensure that you are super productive.

I also use the XYZ model where X tasks are tasks that lead directly to my goal, Y tasks are tasks leading help me indirectly and Z tasks are other stuff.
    E.g. Goal=> Make Money online
    X Tasks: Setup a landing page, buy email blasts and send them to affiliate links, write a product review, launch a WSO, Get a paying client
    Y Tasks: Contact JV partners for product launch, Purchase Prizes for Affiliates, SEO, create back links to site, give package presentation to client
    Z Tasks: Watch a movie, walk the dog etc..

I handle multiple projects like SEO for local clients, Kindle publishing and an doing managing an eCommerce store. I would create a list of items (X and Y Tasks) that I need to do for each business and put them in Simpleology usually the day before I start working on them. I would allocate my day into 3 segment for the 3 different business. When I want to work on a particular business I just click "start my day" in Simpleology and sort out my priority for that business. Once the list is out, I just keep doing an item till I have completed it. That way things really gets done!

So far I must say that this is the system that works best for me. It allows me to juggle multiple business without having to worry too much that I might have missed something important. At the end of the day it is about taking the right action. So if you keep hitting the action button that brings about sales in your business, you are not too far from success ;)

Johnson

h2unite, Aug 27, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  10. thefandango

thefandango Active Member

Best Answers:
    I got bored with a daily plan. So now I put all the tasks I have to do on bits of paper and pull them out of a hat each day.

thefandango, Aug 27, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  11. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My daily plan basically is to get on social media (facebook, linkedin, twitter, google plus) and promote my blog posts there. I also haven't been on here in a while but I like to share value and help peple here in DP too.

ninjamtlt1, Aug 27, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  12. Robert Ralph

Robert Ralph Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I recently bought Buzbundle too, Helge. Just trying to weave it into my daily activities.

I like that it posts to yoru Google Plus page, where Buffer won't.

Robert Ralph, Aug 27, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  13. mrgoe

mrgoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The plan is always be prepaired for tomorrow. Always have a new plan for the new day. Don`t just get into a routine. But think in advance and be prepaired for whatever tomorrow brings.

mrgoe, Aug 27, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  14. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my daily routine, I use forum posting, blog commenting, web 2.0 sites creation, social bookmarking and networking!

SERPpoint, Aug 27, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  15. Lasse Nielsen

Lasse Nielsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, Here is a routine I follow with a range of tools daily use. Let me know if this routine will help you and what you could suggest to make it even better.

1. Write Content
    2. Share Great Content
    3. Nurture Relationships
    4. Connect with New People
    5. Check Your
    Analytic
    These steps are my daily marketing strategies. Have a nice day ! :)

Lasse Nielsen, Aug 27, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  16. lesa mitchell

lesa mitchell Member

Best Answers:
    Marketing plan is to update my social media accounts, create interesting and new story, update my blogs and all.

lesa mitchell, Aug 28, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  17. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find a daily plan very helpful because you have an idea of what your are going to do each day and you become consistent. Consistency is key.

Dionne Taylor, Aug 29, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  18. TheAnimatorGuy

TheAnimatorGuy Member

Best Answers:
    I always put some Do-Points every day. For example: "Tomorrow, I will dedicate atleast 3 hours to my business." This way, you will assign yourself a homework - it's very useful because it will force you to do something for your business, and also it will upgrade your self-discipline. If I have a busy week ahead of me, and I don't know how busy my next day will be, I will put Do-Points for a week. Something like: "In the next week I will dedicate atleast 15 hours to my business." This stuff works crazy :)

TheAnimatorGuy, Sep 7, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  19. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    Ahhh! It will be very hard to work without a daily marketing plan. Most of the time, it's what differentiates a successful marketer from one who isn't. Of course, taking action is another thing but having a clear daily plan sets the tone most of the time, as long as the marketer has the strongest determination to put it into action.

My daily action plan
    1. List marketing tasks for the day
    2. Check stats to see which traffic generation system is yielding the most results
    3. Promote for 1-2 hours per day via forum posts, social media, blog commenting, article marketing
    4. write 1 valuable post for the day
    5. share link of blog posts through email and social media
    6. create multiple copies of post via spinning - I use thebestspinner
    7. article marketing submission

Isadore Gregory, Sep 8, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  20. Isadore Gregory

Isadore Gregory Member

Best Answers:
    It's good that you're still working on it despite your minimal budget. :) Some people make it an excuse to not be successful in internet marketing. But there you are! :) Inspiring. There's always a way to work around on things as long as you have the determination to do it.

Isadore Gregory, Sep 8, 2013 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.