1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Negative Keyword List

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Praveen Pandey, Aug 21, 2013.

Hi Friends

I'm looking for huge list of negative kaywords to improve my adwords performance. But on other side i dont want to spent my lots of time to create it. if any member here help me out in finding list of negative keyword or share his own created -ve keyword list?

Thanks in advance

Praveen Pandey, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  2. @dmcadvice.com

@dmcadvice.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Praveen. I do not have a negative keyword list for you, but if you need that many you are probably using too many "broad match" keywords. You should think about using more specific keywords to solve your issues instead of adding a lot of negative keywords. Just something to consider.

@dmcadvice.com, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  3. Lasse Nielsen

Lasse Nielsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, Negative keywords are essential to any Google AdWords campaign. In the last couple of years the knowledge of AdWords has increased significantly with many advertisers and the way that negative keywords are being used has increased substantially. Thanks.
    Have a nice day !!! :)

Lasse Nielsen, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  4. Proactive PPC

Proactive PPC Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Negative keywords are crucial to your Adwords campaign and you should never start a campaign without them. You can download my free negative keywords list here proactiveppc.com/negativekeywordslist/ or buy the ultimate negative keywords list here http://proactiveppc.com/negative-keywords/
    The ultimate keywords list is extensive and has call to actions as well as keyword multipliers.
    Good Luck!

Proactive PPC, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  5. OliverTrent

OliverTrent Peon

Best Answers:
    You cannot just download a negative keyword list, because it wil be very specific to what you are bidding on and what you are leading to.

For instance if you sell fitness training in hamburg, you want to include negative keywords such as 'dog' because dog training might appear.

Using a generic keyword list is at best a waste of time, and at worst could potentially lose you profitable clicks.

OliverTrent, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  6. Praveen Pandey

Praveen Pandey Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your replies Guys! I have found some list and made my own list.

Praveen Pandey, Aug 31, 2013 IP