1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

clkads.com - Ad Network Review -The biggest sponsor for warez websites (Thepiratebay)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by nikipink, Nov 30, 2012.

1. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just try them and here is what I got. I take it back that they pay super low ... I don't really understand how they pay but one thing for sure, they are not CPM or even CPC based since lot of my traffic still not get paid. Maybe its CPA based site. $15 for 1000 impression is pretty impressive in my point of view and I wish everyday could be the same. I will update this topic everyday to see if they keep going at this rate or just my lucky day

Regards

Kenn

Attached Files:

dungdenvn, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  2. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, after few weeks of trying this adnetwork. I still can't figure out how they work since my earning is getting lower and lower everyday. Please take a look at the screenshot i provide. Don't know yet if they do pay or not but pretty much sure they pay lower than most of my others ad i am using right now. Will update here if they pay me. Hopefully

As you can see in the attachment. My traffic doesn't change a lot but for the first week, the revenue is very stable and very good (If i have to say it is the best revenue i've get since my site doesn't get approved by google adsense). But since 14-8 until now, the traffic remain the same or better with someday even over 65.000 pageviews but the revenue decrease a lot. It maybe because they using CPA based and my traffic doesn't convert that well. I am thinking of removing the ads and wait to see if i got my first payment before trying them again.

Hope you like my post and hope it is helping somebody in thinking about using this ad network. IF you have a good traffic which convert this network maybe best for you. For me, i think its just not my luck.

Thank you and have a nice day

Attached Files:

dungdenvn, Aug 26, 2013 IP
    bashishtha likes this.