1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It's time to give back to the dp community as an IM Guru

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Howard Lim, Aug 25, 2013.

Hi everyone!

I have been here for some time now and to be frank i have learnt alot from the community here at dp. I feel that the Guru's here are willing to share and the people here are willing to learn and are actually quite proactive about it.

I see many many potential candidates that can succeed in the Internet Marketing World now, since many have tasted the feeling of failure or have already threaded the difficult path of internet marketing and paying for systems that have been proven to work. (or so they say~)

So i have decided to do what other people in my industry have never done before.

I am looking for 3 people to become my mentees. Where i will teach them what it takes, or rather how i actually made money online 3 years ago.

Now before you start judging this post, i will not be charging anything. Not even 1 cent for this.

But of course what i ask in return is that you know, be a little appreciative after you start earning, don't be an ungrateful person.

Because my mentor helped me unconditionally 3 years ago, which led to me succeeding today, i feel this calling to do the same and this is the place i feel people most need it. Genuine people.

Okay, so this is what i will do for you. I will help you set up your squeeze page and everything. All the tools you need. However, you will need to do these 2 things yourself.
    1) Drive Traffic. (don't worry i will guide you but i will not do it for you.) This is something that you would need to learn yourself. And the best way is by doing it.
    2) Blog. This is something personal. You need to be good at this. And the best way is to keep practicing.

Okay, final thing is what you need to have to these few qualities.
    1) Patience. If you use the free traffic methods that i will be teaching you, then you will only start earning within the next few months. Any thing quicker, then i suggest you get paid traffic.
    2) Perseverance. Don't tell me after 3 days you want to quit. I will get mad.
    3) Everyday you have to drive traffic. Everyday. No excuses. No reasons.

Final Note:
    You do not have to pay me anything. NOTHING. (So please don't ask what do i have to pay)
    I am not going to lead you to a squeeze page and suck the money out of your pocket. You will be adding me on skype, which you need to be online almost every day to update me on your status.
    Please follow my instructions and ask when in doubt. Don't go and do things your own way at the start. Then you would not need me.
    You will need to get a domian name, hosting, autoresponder. So these will be the basic cost you have to pay. (but its not to me)

Okay thats it people. Oh and i don't know if this is the right place to post this. But if it isn't please advice accordingly. I mean i am not advertising any affiliate program so i guess it's alright right? Alright, i will be back in 12 hours to take a look again.

To your success
    Howard

Howard Lim, Aug 25, 2013 IP
    Helge Sverre likes this.
  2. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this the post -- I am interested in this. I feel as my mentor says we should all try to keep growing and learn something new each and ever day. This is how we become better.

mkcookin, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  3. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Woah that is great Howard!
    I'm quite interested in this, I've been looking for a mentor to teach me the things I haven't grasped yet.
    It Would be an honor to be your Mentee. <3

Helge Sverre, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  4. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Aren't the both you already earning money online? What i am teaching will be basics that i am sure you both already know how to do. Create squeeze page, set up auto responder and drive traffic. In fact @Helge Sverre you even have multiple websites on your sig link!

Lets save this for people who are newbies k? But i really do appreciate the response!

@mkcookin Pm me your experience and we will see if you need help first k? because i do not have a lot of time to help everyone. only those that really need my help.

I hope the both of you understand. :) But if you have any questions, feel free to PM me and i will answer them as soon as i can. :)

Howard Lim, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  5. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Struggling with traffic for the most part, but if you are gonna teach the basic "how to make site and put this email form on it" then you can leave that to someone with less experience, I can do that easily.
    If you got some traffic tips though, hit me up with a pm some day.

Helge Sverre, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  6. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup mostly with the set up of a sales funnel and to get them started on something. instead of them keep spending money on things that do not help them. I see too many people saying that they are wasting money. So that's what this post is about.

With regards to traffic, i should be making a post on dp soon. Look out for it bro! Keep in touch

Howard

7. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am -- I was thinking you were teaching other methods as Helge said, some of your personal traffic methods and other things.

I will leave your mentoring to people who really need this :)

mkcookin, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  8. tobalsan

tobalsan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Howard, remember my PM ? My request still stands.

I added you on Skype by the way; saw your messages, but I wasn't in front of my computer. You aren't from USA, are you ? I guess this could be why we're having a hard time catching up.

tobalsan, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  9. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey...i got someone for you...please keep a spot open.I`l message him right now.Cheers!

Alin Alex, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  10. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    In time to come. All good things need time to perfect. I am working on a major project now, so i need a while before i release it. Too many things to do. :)
    But first let me help the newbies first. :)

Nope, but lucky skype has an instant messaging system. I will send you a document for to follow, then any questions, you can ask me on skype. Do not worry, i promised you will not have to pay a cent to me.

Hi erm, never heard of you before, but all are welcome. :) I will try to leave a slot, but no promises k.:)

11. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, i messaged this guy.Hes prolly ofline right now.I gave him ure name and he'll message you when he gets here.Cheers!

12. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah..and i`m kinda new here.Just joined 2 weeks ago.Thats why you never heard of me :D

13. vincentweb

vincentweb Member

Best Answers:
    i can see many pro here...:confused:

vincentweb, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  14. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure no prob. But why did you refer him to me?

yeh there are quite a number of people with a great amount of knowledge here!

Alright!! Half of the places are being fill up! Anyone else interested?
    (please if you are a pro yourself, don't sign u for this. But if you are a newbie at internet marketing or have consistently failed all the way then you might want to consider.)

15. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what you mean by that but i don't like your tone.

16. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i reffered him to you.I linked him to this thread and also i gave him your name.Keep doing what you doing.It makes a diffrence.Cheers!

17. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    chill chill. he doesnt mean any harm, trust me. (and this is not the place to settle it too)

Wow he response here in dp is not bad. I tried this at other forums but people were just trying to take advantage of me. But here there are people really trying to learn! And that should be praised!

18. johnnyr860

johnnyr860 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Interesting lol the guy who says he referred me to you was talking about me. I messaged him before and interesting enough I am the same guy who commented on your story that you shared of your inspiration. But this is great. Now the process can begin! I don't know why but I feel something good coming my way. In these past few days I have been at a loss for energy and motivation due to a number of things going on at home and stuff but I am feeling much better and now that I have read this post this is even better :)

johnnyr860, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  19. Howard Lim

Howard Lim Active Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome! I was wondering whether it would be you! Add me on skype and we will talk further. Skype me @ Howard.IM

Howard Lim, Aug 28, 2013 IP
  20. johnnyr860

johnnyr860 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok so I can't really add you right now. Hence why it is taking me a little longer then usual to respond back to messages. My computer crashed and my buddy fixes computers for a living so I took my computer to his house and he is backed up with computers from work so he won't have my computer fixed with software updates until sometime at the start of next week probably monday or tuesday at the latest so I go to school and use the computers in the university library. But I will add you on skype as soon as my computer is back. Thank you so much for the help my good sir and stay amazing :)

johnnyr860, Aug 28, 2013 IP