1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to remove articles from others wordpress blog

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by pavaniperumalla, Aug 21, 2013.

Actually my problem is some one write articles on their wordpress blog about our company.Its like 10 articles in their different 10 blogs. I tried to contact them but I didn't get contact details on their blog. I want to delete those articles from their blog. How can I remove those articles from their wordpress blog. Any one can please help me.

pavaniperumalla, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  2. sandeepdude

sandeepdude Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AFAIK,There is nothing much you can do online if the website owner is not responding.(You can of course sue the website owner offline..).

But you can try reporting to google to take down their URL(not sure how effective it would be)
    https: //www. google. com/webmasters/tools/spamreport?hl=en

sandeepdude, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  3. pavaniperumalla

pavaniperumalla Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for Your response mr sandeep. But its a wordpress blog so how can we find out the admin of that blog?

pavaniperumalla, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  4. Oranboard

Oranboard Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use WHOIS to take a look at the domain Admin. If he use WHOIS Protection the only thing what you can do is to setup an "DMCA Complaint" to his hoster. But the DMCA Complaint only works if he use anithing from your site how brakes the copyright!

Oranboard, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  5. Articles Arthors

Articles Arthors Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, there isn't much you can do about it right now. You can report it to google and file a complaint with his host and see if anything comes of it, but it likely won't. You might just have to move on and put it behind you.

Articles Arthors, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  6. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It was mentioned that you can find their contact details by using whois.

Be sure to provide them with the links to the articles, additionally, I would contact them via an email address that is so that they know you represent your company and have the authority to request the articles to be removed.

If I received a request from say a gmail account, then I would not remove those articles.

matt_62, Aug 25, 2013 IP