1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A question about Back Link Check

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Linda Patel, Aug 6, 2013.

I have a wallpaper site, I have no back link. If i check others site back link i saw tons of of back link, but I have 0 back link !!
    I want to know how to get back link more and more ?

Linda Patel, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  2. kalpanasharma

kalpanasharma Member

Best Answers:
    try SEO of your website and create the back links by Social media, social book marking, articles, forums etc.

kalpanasharma, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  3. Linda Patel

Linda Patel Banned

Best Answers:
    hello thanks for your reply,
    as your tips, how can i do social book marking ?

Linda Patel, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  4. Sterling Media

Sterling Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Linda

Just Google "social bookmarking sites" you'll find several bookmarking sites. Try registering for an account and start submitting your website links with relevant information. Besides this, there are many other techniques that grabs the link back to your site. Prefer the following methods and I'm sure that you will get a certain number of backlinks to your site than now.
    1. Directory submission
    2. Classifieds
    3. Share your wall paper images in image sharing websites like Flickr, Photobucket,etc
    4. Local listings
    5. Blogging that lets the user to find that your site is loaded with tons of wallpaper images.
    and, above all try creating a separate business page in the social networks. This will gain a number of visits to your site as well number of followers to your business who would then be your customers in the later days!

Look in for more promotional strategies and try following it in a consistent manner. Also, on the other hand keep a track on the search engine updates. This may help you to do in a better way.

Good luck!

Sterling Media, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  5. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently you don't know anything about SEO and this is not something you can learn overnight.

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the SEO section of this forum for a while and horn your skills
    otherwise it will be disastrous to your site..

Kanonig, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  6. davetrebas

davetrebas Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are SEO companies that will setup the back links for you. Do a Google search for them.

davetrebas, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  7. jamesanalyst123

jamesanalyst123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    After Panda and Penguin updates, internet marketing professionals need to be careful about getting backlinks. They should make use of high social bookmarking sites having high PR. In addition, they should incorporate social media strategies in their overall internet marketing strategy.

jamesanalyst123, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  8. AMZIKA

AMZIKA Active Member

Best Answers:
    what backlink do you want if you want backlink with high PR you can buy from trusted site but if you just want to make ordinary link you can submite your blog to social book marking

AMZIKA, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  9. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    Links must be as natural as possible and sources diversified or you may get caught in some filter for unnatural links and your ranking will be more difficult to achieve. I would prefer social networking at first and more precisely (the order is important, not random and follow the latest trend metrics):
    1. google+
    2. facebook shares
    3. facebook comments
    4. facebook likes
    5. pinterest
    6. tweets.
    7. backlinks rel="nofollow"
    8. backlinks with stopwords
    9. lenght of the url
    10. number of internal links
    11. word count in anchor text
    12. html length
    13. position of keyword in title
    14 backlinks from the same country
    15 word count
    16 keywords in body
    17 keyword in external links
    18 text character length
    19 keyword in internal links

and more. Just stick with this top down list to build your backlink sources and the chances to rank higher will be definitely higher

Good luck

Mark Berger, Aug 25, 2013 IP