1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buy Sell Auction Script

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Gerasimus, Aug 23, 2013.

Hello. Can anyone suggest some script where people could sell items or buy them with auction features and availability to make this website private. For example you will gain access to the website or category or item list after registration and admin approval.

Doesn't matter if it will be free or paid script, nothing special just this main features that I described above will do.

Thanks In advance. Will give +rep or thanks or what ever is important here for the answers.

Gerasimus, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  2. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, AJ Auction is the best professional auction script to create your own auction site with the rich set of auction features.

rashida, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  3. ruseneca

ruseneca Member

Best Answers:
    Really, I could paid $349 ONLY for a script which is better than Ebay, comes with extensive ultra SEO optimization and offers eye-catching unique design.
    Which of the above-mentioned conditions does AJ Auction script offer?! I also suspect that it is not open-source, I mean, it is encrypted. So, when it comes to auction websites, you must provide really unique script in order to make profit from it.

ruseneca, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  4. iisbetoq

iisbetoq Active Member

Best Answers:
    maybe this script can be referense for you http://nauction.ndottech.com/

iisbetoq, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  5. ruseneca

ruseneca Member

Best Answers:
    @iisbetoq , Is this some kind of Penny Auction script or it comes with features like Ebay ones?!
    BTW, the design of the slider is awesome!

ruseneca, Aug 24, 2013 IP