1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get 50-100 free twitter followers?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Justin Koomba, Aug 13, 2013.

Anyone have any good methods on getting 50-100 free twitter followers? If so and you would like to share it please post below or DM me! =) I would prefer no twitter follower exchange websites, don't like to use those.

Justin Koomba, Aug 13, 2013 IP
  2. treka3358

treka3358 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The easiest and free way to get that many followers would be to just follow a few hundred people interested in the same things as your twitter account. People will often just follow you back. It may take a couple of days but its free :)

treka3358, Aug 14, 2013 IP
  3. Michael Levanduski

Michael Levanduski Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with treka. Following other people is a great way to get followers yourself.

Michael

Michael Levanduski, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  4. bachtiar zulkifli

bachtiar zulkifli Member

Best Answers:
    i think it is base on the news that you post, more and hottest more followers you get for sure, and i suggest to find and get a good topic you should know about the new for, is it for teenagers or man if you do it should be work well

bachtiar zulkifli, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  5. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    You Twiends or YouLikeHits

Dionne Taylor, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  6. Abrar Mohi Shafee

Abrar Mohi Shafee Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Justin,

There are some effective ways to get much followers to your twitter account. You can get even more than 50-60 followers. These methods are here:

1. You should follow others and I am sure you will get follow back. If you could follow 200-300 active users, I wish you will get about 100-150 follow backs.
    2. One more effective way to get followers is by exchanging social activities. You can use AddMeFast or YouLikeHits for these social exchanges. It is the best method to grow followers very fast without any cost.
    3. You could also use some groups or communities to grow followers. There are some big Facebook groups that do social exchanges. You can promote yourself there. There you could exchange social activities to grow some real followers.

Regards,
    Abrar

Abrar Mohi Shafee, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  7. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get out there and promote. Make interesting tweets. Follow others.

You'll always get the highest quality followers through your own efforts.

danasurvey, Aug 19, 2013 IP
    VukasinI likes this.
  8. Oranboard

Oranboard Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dont know if you need targeted followers for that or a special nich. But what am doing when i have a new account and need followers.

1. I take a look at the TV Shows running today. The best is sport ore somehting else an TV Event how runs all 1-2 Months or somehting else.
    2. I take my Laptop and comment live on Twitter what is going on with fun and interesting stuff for people how dont can watch. Use different #tags
    3. Replay to other people how discuss the same at the moment or looking the show looklike you.

With that method i take good followers and also money beacause i post my aff links there.

Oranboard, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  9. spyrit

spyrit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think there are a few programs around that add followers and you get followers back....it costs at the beginning though but you can use it after that on as many accounts as you want.

spyrit, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  10. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Spend an hour or so just following people, then check it again after a short while and you will see a not bad increase in your followers due to the people you followed following you back.

Sean101, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  11. emilywilson339

emilywilson339 Peon

Best Answers:
    More people you follow, the more will follow you is the Best way to increase your twitter follower

emilywilson339, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  12. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you can also target this to a degree by only following the type of followers you want back.
    (Only Males, Females, Certain Ages, etc..)

Sean101, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  13. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't know this. How does it work when you reach the limit? After I click "Follow", does it give me like a warning saying something like "You must wait to follow more people"? or Is the "Follow" buttons not visible anymore until I can follow again? What is the limit?

Sean101, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  14. TREYC

TREYC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you have some time and a couple of accounts, try and reach the favourite limit on each one with the certain niche you want followers from. Also to answer Sean's question the limit is 1000 follows per day on a verified account.

Or something like that.

TREYC, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  15. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    And when the limit is reached, does it automatically reset it back to 0 with no problems either at midnight or 24 hours after the last Follow ?

Sean101, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  16. TREYC

TREYC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's a 24 hour process since the last follow, I think it might even be 12. I've gone to bed and woken up and done the same thing over again. Try it out, see what happens.

TREYC, Aug 23, 2013 IP
    Sean101 likes this.
  17. Sean101

Sean101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cool, thanks for the information :D

Sean101, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  18. AnnieinBC

AnnieinBC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you're serious about building a following, you don't want just x number of followers. You want your followers following you because they are interested in what you have to say. You can gain way more than 100 followers a day, if you interact with the people who share your interest or want to buy your product. Putting some time into Twitter is really important in building your following there.

AnnieinBC, Aug 30, 2013 IP
  19. Joe Dalio

Joe Dalio Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with the many other people who advise to follow other people. Just be sure to check every few days to make sure you don't have too many who didn't follow you. I found out the hard way that Twitter will not allow you to follow any more at some point until your ratio is down to their standards. Posting valuable content is also a great way to build a following : )

Joe Dalio, Aug 31, 2013 IP
  20. Lasse Nielsen

Lasse Nielsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, You can honestly probably get 50-100 in an hour or two just by following others and tweeting random hashtags. Its common courtesy to follow people who have followed you, so this is not hard to do.
    5 Tips To Get More Twitter Followers Free
    - Engage and interact on other people's profiles. You can "favorite", "retweet", and "comment" on other peoples twitter profiles. This lets people know you were there.
    - Use #hashtags to find those people. Try #teamfollowback, #followback, #500aday and similar hashtags
    - Create a list of top 30 most interesting people you are following. People who have a large amount of followers. Retweet 5-8 times per day something those people tweeted.
    - Don't follow anyone, unless they follow you first. This will prevent your follows/follower ratio to stay within a safe range. If you are following too many people, twitter will see you as a spammer and block you.
    - Thank your new friends with a #shoutout or direct message. Try to actually connect with them. They can share your profile with their network.

Have a nice day. Hope my tips will help you to get free follower everyday. Thanks :)

Lasse Nielsen, Aug 31, 2013 IP