1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pls Suggest a Good, Free Hosting, PReferably Ads Free

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Majaal, Aug 17, 2012.

We are looking for a few reliable free, ads free hosting where we can host our own domains. We need this for testing purpose and will upgrade, if we like the hosting.

Pls recommend fro your past experience.

Thanks,
    Majaal

Majaal, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  2. initiotech

initiotech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try http://by1.in which provides these features
    Free 10 GB Disk Space
    Free 5 Email Accounts
    5 Sub Domains
    Park upto 5 Domains
    5 FTP Accounts

There are many more if you do a google search or even if you look in the Cheap Stuffs section of DigitalPoint you would find someone offering free hosting.
    =========================================

I edited this post just to clear that you(The OP) needs a Free Hosting Provider. And hence I mentioned the link above but i have also stated that it is not the only option you can go ahead and search for Free Hosts on google or even in the Cheap Stuffs section of DP.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
    initiotech, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  3. electroze

electroze Active Member

Best Answers:
    Keep in mind you'll get tons of biased comments on this thread, as many of these people run their own hosting companies or resell. I do neither and hostmonster is the best I've found so far. Just don't sign up with them if you have even the smallest, most benign email newsletter, because then they are idiotic in the way they manage it and their support staff is sarcastic and won't answer your questions in very much detail. I'll save the story for another thread, but despite that crap, they are reliable in the other areas so I still think they're the best I've seen. I've been with more than 10 hosts and some are a total nightmare- see the other thread- which hosts to AVOID. I will post my list if it gets a few comments.

electroze, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  4. webmaster555

webmaster555 Peon

Best Answers:
    According to my personal experience,Cloudclaim provides good hosting services.
    You can checkout once by yourself.

webmaster555, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Free and good typically aren't used in the same sentence. If you are serious about making money online get paid hosting.

dcristo, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  6. webmaster555

webmaster555 Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree,free hosting will not be having good service.So,its better to spend a little and get best services like i do.

webmaster555, Aug 27, 2012 IP
  7. xtrashots9

xtrashots9 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want you can give a try to awardspace.com i have used it in my early days of blogging.
    Really good and ads free hosting......

Still I prefer not to go for free hosting as it will have lots of disadvantage..... like speed, e-mail restriction etc
    If you want a hosting with Hostgator with 40% discount coupon then visit my blog. (link in my signature - offer valid til 31 Aug)

xtrashots9, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  8. tricksmatrix

tricksmatrix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you might want to check out Freehostinghub.com. Freehostinghub provides 100GB bandwidth per month and 10 GB disk space for free - plus you will get your account up and active as soon as you sign up and confirm your email.

tricksmatrix, Jul 19, 2013 IP
  9. electroze

electroze Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's probably a catch to most of these free hosting sites. I'd read the legal agreements very carefully and use with caution.

electroze, Aug 3, 2013 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  10. binil

binil Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are loads of free hosting providers, most members here also runs their free hosting companies. I too run mine - freecloudhost.org

binil, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  11. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    several of the free hosting sites that have been mentioned so far, all use "youhosting" as their supplier...
    Don't use a youhosting reseller (unless you are desperate) you are best to find a free host that uses CPANEL as it is easier to move your site elsewhere.

check out freehosting.com (this isnt run or associated with me)

matt_62, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  12. MonsteRNaruto

MonsteRNaruto Member

Best Answers:
    Free hosting is pointless 99.99% of the time, As there are few "free" Hosting that are reliable and stay online alot of people make free hosts then release they cant keep up with the abuse, attacks, and resource usage then give up, But there are a few out there but I would recommend paid hosting for any website that requires hosting.

MonsteRNaruto, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  13. MonsteRNaruto

MonsteRNaruto Member

Best Answers:
    Ohh my bad if were self advertising don't forget to check out raptornode.com or contact us via any of our contract methods available at http://raptornode.com/contact.html

MonsteRNaruto, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  14. Afsary Junaid

Afsary Junaid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    check Gogetspace.com, They are adsfree!

Afsary Junaid, Jan 15, 2014 IP