1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Diagnose the down performing SEO site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Jason Dcruze, Aug 23, 2013.

Hi friends, am doing seo for my sites and earlier it was performing good but now all keywords went down so how to check the problem, any tools? and how to diagnose the problem. please suggest me any tools or sites where i can check and analyse my site.

Jason Dcruze, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  2. VanessaMeacham

VanessaMeacham Member

Best Answers:
    HI Jason Dcruze, Webmaster Tools ! Google’s Webmaster Tools is friendly and robust resources explaining the fundamentals of Google search. And secondly, Check is there any broken links or not!

VanessaMeacham, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  3. Jason Dcruze

Jason Dcruze Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you VanessaMeacham, Can u please suggest me any other tool where i can check panda and penguin updates for my sites.

Jason Dcruze, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  4. Jesse12

Jesse12 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jason,

If you want to know that when your website was penalized by Google update then you have to go for penguin tool. This tool will clearly inform you on which date panda and penguin penalized your website. This required analytic login detail to get connected.

Hope you understood and will be useful to you.

Jesse12, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  5. VanessaMeacham

VanessaMeacham Member

Best Answers:
    Jason, This link will help you try it. http://digitalfireflymarketing.com/how-use-algosleuth-check-google-panda-penguin-problems

VanessaMeacham, Aug 24, 2013 IP