1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate Network Question......

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Carl Mason, Jun 24, 2013.

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm pretty new to internet advertising, in terms of finding where things are.

If the company or brand you wish to advertise don't have a designated program on there own site.....

How do you find which network there registered with? as most networks don't show all brands under that network.

as a rule of thumb are most recognizable brands with the biggest networks?

Carl

Carl Mason, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  2. warriorworking

warriorworking Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Carl,

I think you are asking, is a certain company or brand buying advertising with a network like Adsense and how can you determine which ad network they are using if they are?

You can run a Google search to try to find links from an ad on a page, but that may not show up for an indexed page within Google. It's a tricky problem. I would honestly go the direct approach. See if the company has a PR representative, PR agency, etc. Then contact them and make an enquiry. They may not tell you because they may not want competitors knowing where they are placing their ads, but if you can emphasis that you are not a major competitor then they may open up if you speak nicely.

Pete

warriorworking, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  3. TysonKSix

TysonKSix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Carl! Check out ksix.com. They offer a wide variety of verticals to fit your needs. Good payouts and lots of advertisers to choose from. Let me know if you have any more questions!

TysonKSix, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  4. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If unsure, then why don't you contact the company that you want to work with. Therefore they are most likely to tell you which network they are using.

john269, Aug 22, 2013 IP