1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone using BidVertiser?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by davcheong, Nov 7, 2005.

1. procrastinator

procrastinator Peon

Best Answers:
    bidvertiser pays via paypal min 10$ which adbrite does not , adbrite just has cheque payments, although adbrite has a considearbly bigger advertisers.

procrastinator, Feb 16, 2007 IP
  2. balamm

balamm Peon

Best Answers:
    Had bidvertiser on one site since late 2003 or early 2004.
    Just added it to other sites a few months ago.

Averaging 0 to 1 click per day for 3000+ impressions.

Finally due for the first $10 payout and I get an automated warning that the account may be suspended because "webmaster has clicked own ads.

Since that was total bull, I challenged them on it.

The support person apparently didn't read the original automated email before choosing another automated response because he/she claimed that the account HAD been terminated and a "manual review" had "shown a large number of invalid clicks".
    (not "webmaster clicks" like the automated email had claimed)

The summary for the account shows 0.03 % total CTR

The highest number of clicks on any one day was 4, with more than 3000 impressions.

I've reopened their closed response and asked them which story they want to go with, and why they are still selling and showing ads on my sites. No reply as yet!

Seems they can't keep their story straight whan randomly cheating publishers out of legitimate payments. ;)

Like others have said, you can make more cash panhandling or picking up change off the sidewalk.

Attached Files:

• bvt.gif
      bvt.gif
      File size:
      7.8 KB
      Views:
    balamm, Apr 7, 2007 IP
  3. geomark

geomark Peon

Best Answers:
    I think jail time is in order for these folks. You might be able to file an online complaint with the appropriate state attorney general. I know several states have that system set up.

geomark, Apr 7, 2007 IP
  4. CatalystShops

CatalystShops Peon

Best Answers:
    I used the $20 in free clicks promo with them the other week and was extremely dissatisfied with the quality of their clicks. its much like advertising on Google Content Network and or facebook (although facebook is a little more targeted).
    The problem I had however is that it took me a solid week to spend the free $20 but I forgot to cancel the add and within two days after the free campaign ended BidVertiser racked up $60 in advertising fees!!! Way over the daily budget I set for them. I am currently working with their customer service to see if they will be reasonable...

CatalystShops, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  5. Smokes

Smokes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    YES! Bidvertiser is awesome! When I first started using Bidvertiser I made a publisher account. Then I made a blog http://bidvertising.blogspot.com I put my ad's and my advertiser links up. Then I clicked my own advertiser link (The one with the $20 in free clicks.) and made an advertiser account with all my real info. About 1 week later my publisher account got credited $50! At the end of the month of course that money was sent to my PayPal! I been using Bidvertiser ever scenes. The publisher part is going a bit slow because I'm using it on a small blog with low traffic. Over all Bidvertiser is great if your using it in high traffic websites!!

Smokes, Jan 24, 2010 IP
  6. wiipoints

wiipoints Peon

Best Answers:
    for myself i found bidveriser a waste of time. lots of junk clicks but everyone is different

wiipoints, Jan 27, 2010 IP
  7. smk1234

smk1234 Member

Best Answers:
    can you use adbrite and chitika on the same site?

smk1234, Mar 11, 2010 IP
  8. Ethan8

Ethan8 Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Ethan8, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  9. Profit Blade

Profit Blade Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd third chitika.

Profit Blade, Apr 5, 2010 IP
  10. saumitra

saumitra Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes,i am using bidvertiser.But it is little bit difficult to drive traffic to blog or site and therefore i think that first we have to drive traffic to our blog or site and then try it.

saumitra, Apr 6, 2010 IP
  11. DrO!DBoT3

DrO!DBoT3 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bidvertiser paid me $0.20-$0.27 per click and its one of the network who gives revenue for your impressions.Just transfer site to bidvertiser from chitika.

DrO!DBoT3, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  12. Monjur Hossain

Monjur Hossain Member

Best Answers:
    BidVertiser is an online advertising network providing pay-per-click (PPC) textual content ads and impression ads. I already use this advertising system. You can also use this to make money. BidVertiser is not a bad site about pay-per-click.

Monjur Hossain, Jul 23, 2013 IP
  13. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmm I might have to look into that particular network. It might make a nice addition to the earnings that I already have coming in. If some people have had some success with them and are getting paid, then must show that there is credibility in using them.

Mike Carroll, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  14. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've been with Bidvertiser for a few years now and can confirm that they are legit and do pay out. With their terms, surely it says the things you can and cannot do on their site via their TOS.

john269, Aug 22, 2013 IP