1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do u belive in God or Science?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by vjsinduja, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Which god, really exists then? Allah, christian god, roman gods, egyptian gods?
    God of the King James bible. God, the Father of Jesus Christ. God who is love. God is love.

Why is bible full of nonsense like the earth is 10k years old? Laws that doesn't make sence, like stone gays etc. Don't wear clothes made of linen and wool(why would a god care about what I wear).
    There are many things in the bible that are a mystery to us. But because something is a mystery doesn't mean it isn't real. These things such as stoning people, not to wear certain clothes etc were laws that God passed at that time for a certain reason. We cannot always understand Gods reasons for asking things like this but usually the main reason is to learn one thing; obedience.

Why is evolution happening right now?
    Show me where there is infallible proof that we evolved from apes. There are too many missing links. If we "evolved". Here's a question for you... What was a dog before it was domesticated by humans? It was a wolf as its part of the wolf family right? But what was a wolf before it was a wolf? What was an elephant before it was an elephant? What was a giraffe before it was a giraffe? And why are there no things inbetween? Because God created all the animals one by one and gave Adam the monumental task of naming them.

Evolution can still happen. It makes sense. Animals adapt to their environment. Did you know, in some places of the world that are poor. Young boys have to dive into the sea to collect things like urchins, sea sponges etc etc which they sell at market. Well their eyes can now see better under water in the salty sea than they can in the air! Because their eyes have adapted to their environment. This is a form of "micro evolution" and is a good example.

How can mars contain small life forms like bacteria?
    Why would it mean God doesn't exists because there is bacteria on mars? And in any case, this is not the same kind of bacteria you find on earth! Just because they found bacteria on another planet in our solar system does not mean that there is no God. Hold on, drop everything. Burn all the bibles. Pull down all the churches. They found bacteria on mars. That must mean God doesn't exist!?

Why majority of smart people don't believe in god? Why elderly, poor and stupid are more likely to believe that.
    Are you insulting my intelligence? God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong. 1 Corinthians 1:27
    In actual fact, the bible gives wisdom to the simple minded. There are little pearls of wisdom in the bible eg in Proverbs that I personally think EVERYONE should read to educate their self on the things of life.

Why is owl eye more complex and vision better than humans?
    Well we don't need to sit in a tree and hunt for mice in the dark do we. Therefor our eyes only needs to work so well. In any case, scientists have not yet been able to tell exactly how many colours the human eye can see in. Before all we know, the human eye might work a lot better than they eye of an owl in some ways.

Why isn't there more proof of god than man written book?
    Romans 1:20
    says: For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities, his eternal power and divine nature have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. All scripture is God breathed (Inspired by God, written by men). The fact that the bible is a collection of 66 books by different authors from all walks of life: shepherds, farmers, tent-makers, physicians, fishermen, priests, philosophers and kings. Despite these differences in occupation and the span of years it took to write it, the Bible is an extremely cohesive and unified book. The bible was written over a period of some 1500 years from around 1450 B.C. (the time of Moses) to about 100 A.D. (following the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ). How all these stories have been merged together into one book is a miracle in itself. It is infallible, inerrant, and sufficient for every good work and every situation, circumstance and area for life. It is the only vessel to come into the knowledge, wisdom and understanding of the world, of men, and of God.

But the other answer could be. Because God wants us to live by faith and not by site. See faith is what its all about. God wants us to know that faith is a real and powerful thing. That if we believe something enough and have no doubt that what we believe will come to pass, it shall come to pass. God has faith in me that He will complete the good work He started. Philippians 1:6: being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

I have tons of more questions, but let's see if you can answer those, as your bible says. If anybody questions your belief, you have to explain. And you know what is your punishment when you don't do as bible says. Eternal torture.
    Eternal torture doesn't mean we'll be in chains and shackles and be getting stabbed by spear welding demons. It just means you'll be forever cut off from Gods presence. Locked out of Heaven if you will.

Bible is a man made book, nothing related to god.

What!? Its Gods word. It has everything to do with God... Its all about God. "God" is mentioned 4473 times in 3893 verses in the KJV bible. How can you say it has nothing related to God?

Here's an Acronym I like to use for the bible..

Basic
    Instructions
    Before
    Leaving
    Earth

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
    Mkcoy, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  2. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    If the book says that it's the word of god then that doesn't mean it is. As the book is not evidence of god on it's own. Do you believe that creatures in Harry Potter are real? They are in the book! So you believe that mutations and evolution can occur but you can't comprehend that over millions of years humans can come from "monkeys"?

So the conclusion would be that you are one of the simple minded. And you were raised and brainwashed with christianity so you believe that. If you were a muslim you would believe in that god. So it all comes from your background, it's hard to get rid of thought that has been inserted to you while you were growing up. All I am asking is that see the world as it is, seek for truth not for god!

This is true(but that wisdom isn't any god or it doesn't fit in modern society):
    In actual fact, the bible gives wisdom to the simple minded.

ram4nd, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why majority of smart people don't believe in god? Why elderly, poor and stupid are more likely to believe that.

There is no poll or national or international statistics to prove this. I do not know why you have asked this nor can I decipher where you have gotten that statement from.

There is nothing to say that "smart people" don't believe in God any more than "not smart people".

People from ALL walks of life, the educated, the un-educated. The bright and the slow find God.

Why are the elderly and poor more likely to believe in God? Because when you are old you are much more aware of your own mortality.
    When you are poor you have gratitude for all the things you have and can appreciate them more.
    When you are rich and have everything you cannot fully appreciate what you have until you have been poor.

It is easier for a rich man to go through the eye of a needle than it is for him to enter the kingdom of heaven.

PS. Harry Potter is a J K Rowling fictional story which I personally think is actually bad for kids today by teaching them witchcraft etc.
    But no, I don't believe they are real because I know its just a purely fictional story made for the movies.

Harry Potter is a book. The bible is the bible. BIG difference!

Don't think evil is real? Go do some Ouija boards and invite them into your home. I guarantee before the weeks out you'll be getting pastors and priests round to bless your home!

Don't believe it? Well don't deny it until you do it!

I can't force you to believe. Thats not even my intention. All I can do like you say is always be ready to give you an account for my faith in God out of love.

I just "plant the seed". God provides the water and sunshine. :)

Mkcoy, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  4. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bible is just old, but book as much as Harry Potter. Man made, full of supernatural stories. Just by unknown authors. Translated through time, with losing and gaining content by the men. Nothing godly there.

I don't think that harry potter is real, it's as real as your god.

ram4nd, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  5. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's it is it? That's the decision you've finally reached after all these years on earth? That the bible is "just old".

Unknown Authors? If you think the bible was written by unknown authors you really don't know much about the bible at all.

Was Mathew, Mark, Luke & John an unknown author? Here is a list of the bibles books authors and the dates thereof;

Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy = Moses - 1400 B.C.
    Joshua = Joshua - 1350 B.C.
    Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel = Samuel/Nathan/Gad - 1000 - 900 B.C.
    1 Kings, 2 Kings = Jeremiah - 600 B.C.
    1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah = Ezra - 450 B.C.
    Esther = Mordecai - 400 B.C.
    Job = Moses - 1400 B.C.
    Psalms = several different authors, mostly David - 1000 - 400 B.C.
    Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon = Solomon - 900 B.C.
    Isaiah = Isaiah - 700 B.C.
    Jeremiah, Lamentations = Jeremiah - 600 B.C.
    Ezekiel = Ezekiel - 550 B.C.
    Daniel = Daniel - 550 B.C.
    Hosea = Hosea - 750 B.C.
    Joel = Joel - 850 B.C.
    Amos = Amos - 750 B.C.
    Obadiah = Obadiah - 600 B.C.
    Jonah = Jonah - 700 B.C.
    Micah = Micah - 700 B.C.
    Nahum = Nahum - 650 B.C.
    Habakkuk = Habakkuk - 600 B.C.
    Zephaniah = Zephaniah - 650 B.C.
    Haggai = Haggai - 520 B.C.
    Zechariah = Zechariah - 500 B.C.
    Malachi = Malachi - 430 B.C.
    Matthew = Matthew - A.D. 55
    Mark = John Mark - A.D. 50
    Luke = Luke - A.D. 60
    John = John - A.D. 90
    Acts = Luke - A.D. 65
    Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon = Paul - A.D. 50-70
    Hebrews = unknown, mostly likely Paul, Luke, Barnabas, or Apollos - A.D. 65
    James = James - A.D. 45
    1 Peter, 2 Peter = Peter - A.D. 60
    1 John, 2 John, 3 John = John - A.D. 90
    Jude = Jude - A.D. 60
    Revelation = John - A.D. 90

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-authors.html#ixzz2cjpLShpT

How then can you say it was written by unknown authors?

If you'd have said that back in the olden days they'd hang you for blasphemy lol :rolleyes:

To me the bible and God is a little more important to the world than some kids fantasy fiction film.

Mkcoy, Aug 22, 2013 IP
    melprise likes this.
  6. no_comment

no_comment Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Science comes from God. We learn sience to know who God is.

no_comment, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  7. GodOfSEO

GodOfSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    So why were people praying way before actual science about the universe then? :/ oh right, because religion is an idealistic movement to make people feel better about their actions & death..

GodOfSEO, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  8. Zaber Ansary

Zaber Ansary Member

Best Answers:
    I don't wanna argue with any atheist .....

Zaber Ansary, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  9. roset03

roset03 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Like for a like? :) x

roset03, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  10. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its Muslim. Not Moslim. Your inability to know how to spell the word suggest your lack of education on the matter.

And I also doubt 100% there are no Gods with curtains. Curtains are what you hang in your window...

Its certain. Like I said previously. Get a spell checker your illiterate crack pot!

Mkcoy, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  11. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Roger that. It would be pointless. Atheists have no hope. At least Christians have hope.
    Like I said, all you can do is plant a seed. Let God do the rest. :)

Mkcoy, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  12. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Crazy god people. How don't you realise that you believe that becouse your momy said so? You just don't get it that there are no gods. Non of you god people can agree on what god is. One say it's a moslim(moslim cause I have no respekt for your god and crazy moral system) god other says that it's christian god, etc... You can't decide on anything and make like a valid hypothesis cause there just isn't any evidence. Book can't be evidence more than Harry Potter is evidence of it's creatures.

Also you god people have systematic rape. You brainwash people, kill each other for not agreeing on whose god is more valid(right answer, there is no god). So it all is just a sup of bat crap crazy god believers.

ram4nd, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  13. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. AGAIN! Its "Muslim". NOT Moslim! LEARN TO SPELL!

2. My "Mommy" never told me anything. I came to my OWN decision.

3. Did you do the Ouija board? Please don't say there is no God until you have invited old hairy legs and his daft minions into your home.

4. ram4nd. Read this....

Mkcoy, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  14. ram4nd

ram4nd Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. I can call you to what ever I want. Not a good thing to be a proud quran fan.
    2. I bet your mommy believes allah as much as you do...
    3. WTF
    4. Well that should pretty much tell you that by logic god doesn't exist.
    5. Can't say that you respect science and believe in god http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Qur'an
    6. Don't ever go to see a doctor, pray for recovery. I hope you get the expected results.
    7. I would like to ask a question why your god not christian god. I know you muslims are the most intolerant about religions, what is your explanation.

ram4nd, Aug 25, 2013 IP
  15. Jahsun

Jahsun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello all,
    Religion and politics are always a touchy topic and can turn friends into foes. With that said i feel we all are free to voice our opinion with respect to the other person. I try not to believe because believe is to doubt. We have to know what we know.

I DO NOT Believe in God, the Bible, Jesus and I am NOT an Atheist! I consider myself Spiritual. Another thing Buddha is not a God or God (small g or Big G), Buddha means "the awakened one". What i do not understand with people is that when it comes to finding one's higher self or higher consciousness they tend to go to a major organization or group and follow everything that one man is saying or what certain major group mass produce and say it is "THE WORD OF GOD". People fail to look inwards but instead look out of themselves for solutions. I am now going into meditation a little deeper :).

I was brought up in a Christian home and studied and analyzed the bible for years. I also realized that most of these preachers/pastors are far more wealthier than the members of the congregation not to mention the pastors have to go to school and get a degree. I thought that preaching "The Word Of God" was supposed to be a divine inspiration not somthing thought through college. I know people who pay offerings in church every week and can't find money to pay rent. Also every church is registered as a corporation and the Catholic church is the head of all christian churches. The thing about the catholic church is that no one gets punished really for the crimes against these little children.

Anyway, the bible is a complete, copied, plagiarized twisted story of African people. Jesus, mary and Joseph immaculate birth conception was a total ripoff of Osiris, Isis and Horus of Kemit AKA Egypt which got their teaching from Ethiopia the Cushites. It really hurts one's heart to come to this truth that we all have been told a lie. Every religion that based their creation story around adam and eve is a lie and the truth needs to be told. In fact the characters in bible are not real. I have open my eyes and my mind.

Another thought on the bible is that it is very downgrading to Women from even the start saying woman brought sin into the world which is just plain stupid and crazy, i mean how would a woman feel psychologically? This must play play a huge effect within a woman's subconscious mind. Also if you really analyze the bible when it comes to root words you would be totally amazed about the hidden codes.

Here is a thought, what if man created God?
    What if man created God for control?

We are strong and powerful spirits of love and creation. We are all one consciousness experiencing life and co-creating the universe as we speak. Our minds are so powerful they have the ability to create and to bring thoughts into manifestation.

So, to answer OP's question and free to express our thoughts, share and build.
    NO Jesus did not create anything nor did this so called God of death and destruction. Who is supposed to be omnipotent, omniscient and all loving, but did not know where so called Adam was in the so called garden of eden and committed all those genocide in the bible and other religious books.

Man and woman exist for millions and even millions more years and we did not evolve from monkeys.
    So to answer the next part. Yes science have a lot to do with spirituality and we can not leave out the two. Mind, Body and Spirit give us life on earth or this dimension/realm and science is all in the mix.

Don't mean to offend anyone i am just into facts and truth.

If you have a open or closed mind, believe in God or not, belong to a religion or not. We should all respect life. PLEASE watch the following youtube videos with a grain of salt and an open mind.
    Click There >>> Spirit Science >>

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    Jahsun, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  16. Jahsun

Jahsun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes those are all made up books and authors. How can you validate an author by giving the same book or books in question for proof. You need to provide an external source to validate. None of those people are real.

You have tombs with Pharaohs who lived thousands of years ago still in Egypt and some of those Pharaohs you do not know the name of, but how is it not one person in the bible who some is supposed to be so magical with powers do NOT have a tomb this day not one. I can name almost every major character in the bible but no tomb to show. I can NOT name some of these Pharaohs and actually i do not know some of their names but yet still their tomb are well intact with mummified bodies. Now my question is how can these powerful people in the bible have nothing to show as far as tomb and etc but yet the pharaohs are considered important enough to preserve.

Jahsun, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  17. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Could it be that the Bible emphasizes glorifying GOD and preserving His Word, not puffing up men by preserving the whereabouts of their tombs? Your post betrays a man-centered preoccupation with preserving the messengers, instead of the message. The same thinking explains why there are so many surviving tombs and structures of the Pharoahs and other rulers, compared to the lack of surviving structures of ancient Israel.

GOD's people were not preoccupied with constructing lasting monuments to the memory of their rulers, the way man-based nations were, and are. And Israel wasn't soaking its people with taxes or slavery to pay for constructing those tributes. This is exactly consistent with a people who were actually following the real God, instead of man-based traditions. The thing you are criticizing is actually proof supporting the Bible, not the reverse.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    melprise, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  18. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jahsun. You sir, are a copout and a backslider! (But hey we all fail God because we have all fallen short of the mark).

But a few bad things happen to you. Or you see a few bad things happening and you decide there is no God... Yeah.. Good one!

You are weak man. God has tested your faith as He does EVERYONE. God put those things in your life for a reason. You are going to let the devil steal your faith because of a few bad things? That is weak faith man!! Strengthen up! Go back to God, tell Him you're sorry for your unbelief and ask Him to strengthen your faith once again.

In regards to no bodies in their tombs. God has done a marvelous job in His (infinite wisdom) of hiding the truth from those who don't believe. To those who don't believe, it is a stumbling block. But to those who do believe it is the cornerstone of the foundation of our faith in Him.

With regards to the people you see tithing but can't afford to pay their rent. There is a very valid reason for this! One day these people will know why they struggled and why God didn't answer their prayers. Perhaps they are withholding some kind of sin in their hearts which as you may know prevents our prayers being heard by God.

PS. You either believe in God or you don't. If you do, you are a believer. If you don't, you are an atheist. As simple as that. Stop trying to say you are a spiritualist and put some other words on it. You are an atheist. You don't believe in God. You CANNOT sit on the fence on this one. You're either on one side or on the other.

Saying "I DO NOT Believe in God, the Bible, Jesus". Makes you an atheist. You can sit there and say I'm not an atheist as much as you want, until you turn blue in the face or until the cows come home. Whichever is sooner. But its not going to make you any less of an atheist. Thats what an atheist is; someone who doesn't believe in or of God.

It doesn't matter what you call yourself after. A spiritualist, a new world order. Somebody who "looks" inside himself.. Whatever.

People can look inside them selves for years but all you are going to find is evil, wickedness, impurity, immorality, lust, greed, envy, slander, hate and more bad crap.

Jeremiah 17:9 - The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked.

Thats why we need a Savior like Jesus. Through one man entered sin (Adam) and through one man sin left (Jesus). And up until Jesus people were offering animal sacrifices as an atonement for their sins. But this wasn't good enough to take away the sins of the world for ever. What was needed was something that would stand the test of eternity. That's where Jesus came in. He was God in the flesh. Innocent through and through yet treated guilty as sin itself. Hated and despised by all yet loving everyone with an abundant and merciful love.

Thank you God for this love for us. It is only through the grace of God we are saved! Amen.

Mkcoy, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  19. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The claim that the conception was lifted from the myth of Horus is long debunked, shopworn junk history. See full discussion here:

http://www.eyeofhorus.biz/power-of-myth/horus-and-jesus-the-egyptian-revelation/

melprise, Aug 26, 2013 IP
  20. Jahsun

Jahsun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Mkcoy,
    I would agree that a few bad things happen to everyone but that did not changed my mind about the truth about the God concept. There is no God and there was no Jesus because they are made up. These are all European and Greek concept and believe. If you're either one then i can understand because its your culture. Now when it comes to my roots and heritage and culture

You say i am a weak man and a backslider and i am with the new world order LOL that's funny, but in reality i am free and more intune to nature, the universe and my ancestors. I am not apart of those who oppressed and continue to oppress my people since slavery to this day. Black people have been robbed of our truth, our culture, our way of life, our language and our land. We were taught a strange culture and was forced to practice religion. Our trust was betrayed! I understand how you feel trust me on that but i found the truth it set me free and open my mind.

You said "Saying "I DO NOT Believe in God, the Bible, Jesus". Makes you an atheist." Actually no it does not. You're misunderstanding. There is a creator the Almighty but not your God concept. You're also saying that if one look within himself there is no good at all? you should speak for yourself. Even your bible say great is he that is in you than he that is in the world! your bible also say, the kingdom of god is in man, etc, etc, etc... Adam and eve still a made up story.

When it comes to referring to god in flesh. There is only one man i can say that fit that title. Emperor Haile Selassie I , Jah Rastafari of Ethiopia. Long before Your Jesus came about Ethiopia's Emperor through blood line only had the title King Of KIngs LOrd Of Lords Conquering Lion Of the Tribe Of Judah. That was stolen also!

Thank you for the link Melprise but that does not prove anything other that disinformation from one individual.

Blessing to you Mkcoy and Melprise
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR5CTrkokes

I am not much of a talker but i love a good conversation because it's stimulating to the mind. We can continue build and share
    Thank you
    More Teaching And Research for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bsmie64yDg

Research, research, research. Meditate day and night!

Peace and Blessings to you all!

Jahsun, Aug 26, 2013 IP