1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to safely sell your domain name on DigitalPoint?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by marht, Aug 21, 2013.

I was wondering,

If you would like to purchase or sell domains on DigitalPoint, how would you do it safely?
    And how would you deal with a transaction above $500?

marht, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  2. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well.I don't know if you can to this here but i was thinking maybe ask a reputable member or staff to be the middle man, to avoid the outrageous Escrow fees.Like you push him the domain , the buyer sends him the money, when bouth are secured, he switches.I don't know if ppl use to do this here tho.
    The 2nd will be the buyer to trust you enough to send you the money 1st, prefferably as a "friends & familly" payment, to avoid PP fees and ofcourse to give the seller some leverage.
    The 3rd and the safest but at the same time to most costly one will be Escrow.
    CheerS!

Alin Alex, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  3. marht

marht Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your great solutions Alin Alex! I think Escrow might be my pick.

Cheers!

marht, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  4. Alin Alex

Alin Alex Active Member

Best Answers:
    Glad i could help, buddy.

Alin Alex, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  5. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are selling domain name without Escrow then get the money first then transfer the domain name...

After you transfer the domain name, you don't have any option to do if you are not paid..

For buyers, they have option to complain/create case/dispute with Paypal....

alex06295, Aug 22, 2013 IP