1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When should i apply for adsense on my website?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by kashipunjabi, Aug 20, 2013.

this is my website "technosizzle.com" when it will be suitable to go for adsense??

kashipunjabi, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  2. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well it doesn't look a bad site but is all of that content including the diagrams/images written by you? As for a 1st time application they seem to want you to have 100% original content, and I've had clients with one copied article turned down due to duplicate content. You will also need an adsense privacy policy (Mandatory and has been for nearly 3 years), a contact page (Pretty much mandatory), About us page (not mandatory but a good idea). Also you will need to check how old your website needs to be before you apply, in some countries adsense needs your site to have been registered/active for six months. Note this rule only applies to a few countries. You will need to check this on the adsense website. Also check out my recent post on "Common Adsense Myths" - as most likely other people may post stuff about you needing traffic, 25+ posts, SEO and other bull that just isn't true or needed for applying.
    Most of all read the TOS and the website quality guidelines for adsense, if your site meets these then you are ready to apply. If anyone makes a statement saying you need this and that etc. ask them where in the TOS or website quality guidelines it states this. They are all the matters - not my opinion or anyone else's.

adsenseplr, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It will never get approved, so don't waste your time.
    -its in a niche that has a zillion other sites and yours add no value to the cesspool --> not going to get adsense
    -useless site with no useful content --> not going to get adsense
    -you seem to be from a country that Adsnese requires the site has at least 6 months of content --> not going to get adsense
    -poor use of the english grammar --> not going to get adsense
    -all the things that adsenseplr said --> not going to get adsense

Agent000, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  4. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well your post about microsoft will not get you approved. It looks like you are showing how to steal a free copy of it? Maybe I read it wrong since I skimmed it. But that is against google's tos

superrichguy, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  5. treka3358

treka3358 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yep as the others have said probably a hard sell to get adsense on your site. adsense often isn't the best option anyway. I would look at other monetization methods. Maybe related affiliate offers, email list building etc. These will often yield higher returns than adsense.

treka3358, Aug 21, 2013 IP