1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring Creative writers, Copy/Ghost writers , Blogpost writers for Contract Basis

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by seodetectors07, Aug 20, 2013.

We are looking to hire Native US,UK,CA based professional content creators for long term project basis payout term. This is not just one time article writing job! you will have to signup an NDA to work with our company as a virtual content writer for monthly project basis contract.

NOTE:
    @ this time we already had enough article writers, so please " do not " apply for article writing jobs.

Available position :

1) Creative writer (02)
    ( PPT slides, company Whitepaper , creative contents for web pages)

2) Copy/ghost writer(01)
    ( Ebooks, CRO driven sales pages

3) Blogpost writer (03)
    ( CTA driven interesting short blogposts with images,videos and reference links - Tech, SEO,SM,CRO )

Terms:
    1, No offense, we are looking "only" US,UK,CA based professional writers
    2, Phone, skype communication required
    3, Monthly payout via Paypal

Please send following details via PM:
    1, Interested position
    2, Bio, sample contents
    3, Expected payout for 600, 1200 words contents
    4, Contact details ( Phone,Skype,email)

seodetectors07, Aug 20, 2013 IP
    heartnet02 likes this.
  2. Michael Levanduski

Michael Levanduski Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey - I'm quite interested but was wondering what the pay range will be for these? It would save you (and us) a lot of time to at least include a general budget in your job posting. That way I know whether I am asking way too much (or way too little) for my services.

I hope to hear back from you!

Michael

Michael Levanduski, Aug 21, 2013 IP
    seodetectors07 likes this.
  3. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pretty sure this is going to be a deal-breaker for the caliber of writers you seek.

Senobia, Aug 21, 2013 IP
    hopeless4 likes this.
  4. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was considering the offer until I read those words. It is far too much of a risk considering I have no previous working relationship with this employer. The employer certainly wouldn't appreciate it if a writer wrote content for one month, password protected the files and took screen shots and only issued the password at the end of the month when payment has been received in full.

TextServices, Aug 21, 2013 IP
    Vera and Senobia like this.
  5. seodetectors07

seodetectors07 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    each and every writers claim, they are the best in the world, it's obvious! but as a provider our payout depends on your content quality and turnaround time. However right now we're paying $2=100 words CRO driven creative contents and $3-$4=100 words CTA web copy,ebooks!

There is no force sales/recruitment here! check our DP profile, company profile,etc and do your own due diligence. if you are interested "only " contact us along with sample,contact details,pricing,TAT.

seodetectors07, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  6. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are missing the point. In your post you wrote;
    Under your terms, I would be writing content for a month, delivering the content to you as it is written (which you benefit from) and I have to wait 28-31 days (depending on how many days are in the month) to be paid. Not counting how many days after the month is up for when I invoice you and you actually pay the invoice. And you think this is fair to the writer?

Sure, I can do my research and read all about your company and what people have to say. That still doesn't guarantee that I'm going to be paid for my time and work when it's time for you to pay. I'm supposed to take your word for it that you are going to pay me in full, on-time when the payment is due. Sorry. I'm not going to just blindly trust you. I've been given just about every excuse over the years from people just like you who have positive feedback in their profile(s), social media accounts, etc as to why my money is delayed. The longer I have to wait to receive it, the more money I lose. A month is an awfully long time to do work for someone on a strangers word that I will be paid.

Why not at least offer a weekly payout?

You want quality. You want the content delivered in a timely manner. Especially since TAT is a factor in the rate you are willing to pay a writer. Yet, a writer must wait for their money. How much effort do you think a writer will put into their work after a week, maybe two, and they still have another 2-3 weeks before they receive any money from you? Money is a huge motivator and if a writer knows they will be paid, at least weekly, they will be more likely to keep writing to the best of their abilities.

TextServices, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  7. Graphicsfx

Graphicsfx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Senobia is correct. We have little incentive to work for monthly payout, especially with a new, untested client.

Also, your pay is laughably low. You're not going to secure a good native English speaker with that. We can just go to a content mill like Textbroker and earn more while being paid once a week.

Graphicsfx, Aug 22, 2013 IP
    hopeless4 likes this.