1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Greetings and salutations!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Christine V, Aug 19, 2013.

I'm a web/ui designer and 18-year old student, based in London UK. For the last 4 years I've been doing freelance work designing for a variety of small businesses, start ups and creative individuals. Right now I want to keep learning and improving in design because it's something I'm very passionate about. I'd like to produce unique high-quality designs for you and/or your business :D

I've been meaning to join Digital Point for a long time, I used to just lurk reading a few threads I searched up, and just recently started to visit on a more regular basis so I finally signed up. I hope I can contribute in the forums and collaborate with some of the creative talents of DP.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
    Christine V, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  2. no_comment

no_comment Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Same. I am new here. I have been learned blogging, internet marketing for 1 year. I hope i can get new great experiences .

no_comment, Aug 20, 2013 IP