1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem with register non-hosted website to adsense account

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Nouv, Aug 19, 2013.

I have try many times to register a website to be non-hosted partner in adsense account. The result always disapproved. The reason is not so clear. so that I can not correct. Could you help to analyst my website ? my website is www.funnygm.com. Thanks you in-advance.

Nouv, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  2. LankaPartnerHost

LankaPartnerHost Member

Best Answers:
    These kind of images not allow to put with google adsense

LankaPartnerHost, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  3. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    No contact us page, no privacy policy, blatant and mass use of pictures that clearly you don't own the copyright to, pictures of naked breasts and penis erections!!!. And most of all as an adwords advertiser What the hell value are you going to ad to me if my ads placed next to an image of a snake? (No text on the pages!!!)
    I'll explain it to you very simply - adsense is a contextual form of advertising, that means it displays ads relevant to the text (A key bit!) on your site. So how exactly do you think they are going to approve a site with no text at all on some pages? Adsense can't tell it's a picture of a snake! If you had text talking about the snake then it might display ads on glass cases for snakes as an example.
    Don't bother wasting your time - I don't think I've ever seen a site with less chance of approval. Clearly you didn't read one word of the TOS or website quality guidelines.
    Don't waste peoples time on here either when you can't be bothered to read the guidelines google sets out ***FURIOUS! TIMEWASTER!***

adsenseplr, Aug 20, 2013 IP
    Arick unirow and browntwn like this.
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ...let alone the illegal theft of images from other sites. Should be in jail, not in adsense.

Agent000, Aug 20, 2013 IP