1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Host and package for Blog and Advertising site

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Bobbymack, Aug 20, 2013.

Hi all. I have just bought a domain name and now want to set up a website with a blog essentially for articles, photos, comments etc. I want to have plenty of space for advertising through adsense, amazon, clickbank and any other affiliate I can squeeze on the pages. I have had a website selling a product before but that website only had 2 side columns for advertising. It did not matter for that website as the product was the reason for the website. However, for my new website, it's purpose is to drive traffic to it for the purposes of advertisng revenue and other peoples products. My question is then: Which is the best host to use and should I be using word press to set it up or do some hosters have adequate templates for use for my intended purpose?
    All replies greatly appreciated.

Bobbymack, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'd definitely suggest hostgator.com as their logo says they have very few hosting sites left to compete with. The only downside is if you're planning to do extensive email marketing. They have strict rules and low tolerance regarding spam.

qwikad.com, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  3. Bobbymack

Bobbymack Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems that the free wordpress blog does not allow adsense? I don't mind paying for a host and Bluehost says I can get the full wordpress download for free if I go with them. Is the cheapest package suitable for a small blog and which allows adsense, clickbank and others?

Bobbymack, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  4. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hostgator got my seal of approval, and I have also been looking at EZPZHosting which is UK based(got a massive reputation on webhostingtalk.com).

Helge Sverre, Aug 20, 2013 IP