1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the single best way to get placed highly on Google?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Clifffonte, Aug 8, 2013.

1. termite

termite Active Member

Best Answers:
    If I had to choose one...it would be backlinks because I read somewhere that adobe.com has the number one position on google for the term click here. With everybody clicking on that link, it works as a backlink which is the main reason they're number one

termite, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  2. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You don't rank 'websites' in Google, you rank web pages, based on their keyword niche. Thus the single most important way to rank is to concentrate on pages, not sites, using good keywords, good content, and good backlinks.

melprise, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  3. Peterbndrs

Peterbndrs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Back links and social signals makes you to no.1 on google. Keyword in domain name and quality, variety back links helps to rank you high on google in 3-4 months of launching a new site. I don't believe too much on content but it must be unique content and also I don't believe in building backlinks in thousands. Less than 30 places park your link and have main Kw in domain you are sure be on Page 1 of Google.

Peterbndrs, Aug 19, 2013 IP
    scurvy likes this.
  4. termite

termite Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm glad you showed that vid Helge. The link wheel part was good news for me. Thanks a million.

termite, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  5. jakerhodes

jakerhodes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Getting high quality backlinks is still the best way to get great Google rankings.

jakerhodes, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  6. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    There is no single best way to achieve top rankings, as seo is a complex process.
    Keyword research, onpage and offpage optimization are all essential parts seo consists of, plus each stage implies different activities, such as content, struccture and code onpage optimization and so on.
    Other than that, to elaborate a solid offpage optimization strategy it is necessary to check where top-ranked competitors got their backlinks from using a backlink tool (there are free and paid options out there).

Kianu42, Aug 20, 2013 IP