Made My first Sale Today With YOUTUBE

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by kdb_bdk, Aug 16, 2012.

1. jomjaiseeee

jomjaiseeee Peon

Best Answers:
    good idea, Congrats Can you guide me and everyone at here

jomjaiseeee, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  2. kdb_bdk

kdb_bdk Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok guys, I'm now making a tutorial for you , it will be finished in 2 days or 3 and i'll just post it here
    do you want a video or just some text ?

kdb_bdk, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  3. ultracom

ultracom Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, Karim you're awesome.. I Like it..

ultracom, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  4. :-)

:-) Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah Youtube is awesome but you need to promote the right video/product or website.

I work with YouLikeHits and Addmefast bots, also Vagex is cool.

My tip is: upload your video and disable the Adsense/ads on youtube then blast it all over the place on all these sites like Youlikehits and Addmefast, vagex, buy comments but genuinely decent looking ones and get all your friends and family off facebook or whatever commenting on it genuinely starting decent conversations in the comment with each other it will encourage more people too comment.

Use bots and buy views off of them spammy little sites that do deliver if you find the right one and you can buy 1-2 million views at a time from some

Then when the video has a good solid spike then wait a few days when its hitting a peak and just stop it getting crappy traffic all together then just leave it with ads and only promote it via your website, twitter, email newsletters, links too it or whatever.

Remember though, Youtube videos can be linked too and they appear high up in the rankings on Google if they get links too the video.

Link too the Youtube video which should have the description and tags beamed up with keywords anyway, tonnes of comments with keywords too remember with vagex you can get custom comments using certain keywords too boost things.

You can build a big following on Youtube even from a $5 Youtube banner from fiverr aslong as you can get decent solid numbers to your videos and you can build an audience then your cool.

What you need to do is actually use Youtube too comment on related videos and start discussions with other people on comments of videos, even comment on there videos etc..

Spend like 4-6 hours a day on Youtube per day just for a short period of time, just go around commenting quickly on videos then you will get users flocking towards your videos.

Do everything you can think of, try get buzz to your youtube videos they can make you money, obviously stuff like youlikehits and everything is kinda wrong, people only take notice of you when you can shock them with $$$ big numbers in ad money and crazy youtube views.

Some people as soon as know you have 4-5million views on Youtube they think your a minor celebrity, they are blessed too be in your presence, when in reality you can buy a $30 bot and $300 worth of views and your good.

:-), Aug 18, 2013 IP
  5. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    congrats, i personally don't like using youtube for affiliate marketing though.

Dionne Taylor, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  6. Kapil Pathak

Kapil Pathak Member

Best Answers:
    Nice method to try out

Kapil Pathak, Nov 15, 2013 IP
  7. isma

isma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Promote affiliate products by videos. It's easy to apply with simple techniques. You don't need to write 600+ word for Google love.

isma, Nov 19, 2013 IP