1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

can i put adsense on my old website

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by baharlaghari, Aug 16, 2013.

i had a website, i applied adsense on it, and after a year it gained banned while i took payment from it. now i have a new adsense account can i put adsense on that old site?

baharlaghari, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  2. gov

gov Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can. But, if you ask me, I don't use that website again. My advice is backup the content, buy new domain name, export the content, and you have a new website with old content. I think this route better than you still using your old website.

gov, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  3. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Generally its a risk using adsense on banned website.

Nice tips @gov

blogdum, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  4. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well you can, that is if you want to get another ban as fast as possible. Firstly the ads will probably just show as blank spaces, then shortly after you will get a new ban.
    Why on earth do you think that having banned your site once, google will let you run adsense on the same site? If you've not changed anything why shouldn't they keep the site banned, after all any ban is most often down to the site.
    Also note that in applying for a new adsense account you've already broken the legal agreement that you signed up to when you had the first account that says you can't apply again after a ban. So you are on dodgy ground from the outset, clearly you don't care about the legalities of a ban so go ahead and stick the code on the banned site.

adsenseplr, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  5. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you had better to use for the new website/blog. But if you want to keep the contents right there.

You should do this:

Change your domain/url name.
    Modify your old content at least 40%. (Just estimate)
    Try to add your new Adsense code, then review your pay score?

Michael Leng

Michael Leng, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  6. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The reason i would like to know,. Why previously you get banned from adsense? If that reason was the website content itself then why you want to take risk to get banned again with same content...

If the reason was some thing else, Then you should give a try to the same site, For safety purpose: You can change your domain to a new domain with the same content by taking the backup and uploading the same to the new server..

Let me know if you need any assistance i shall be happy to assist you on the same.

Thanks

royalstar_23, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  7. bornic

bornic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes you can

bornic, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  8. baharlaghari

baharlaghari Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for response i purchase new domain. thanks again

baharlaghari, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  9. anzilone

anzilone Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can use. I think Google Ad terms & conditions didn't mention about the matter. But my opinion is think twice before put ad code on that old website. Is Google says any reason to banned ad on that old website? Better is purchase a new domain and start work from the beginning.

anzilone, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  10. remorex007

remorex007 Member

Best Answers:
    Better to leave that website and if you get good traffic from higher paying countries you can use media.net for your old site. It will pay you as Adsense so Adsense is not only the ad network there are many websites which proving ads to a server on your website. Concentrate on new site with Adsense and Old with other ad network and get double income from both sites.

remorex007, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  11. Lasse Nielsen

Lasse Nielsen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    You don't need access to your old website to place adsense code in your new website.
    You generate the code in your adsense account and place that code in the html source of your new website where you want the ad to display.
    Adsense doesn't have instructions for every type of website because the think most site owners know how to edit their own website - what they have are basic instructions for html. Thanks :)

Lasse Nielsen, Aug 22, 2013 IP