1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Spell check :-)

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Andrew Voyar, Aug 18, 2013.

Hey folks,

I hope you`re doing awesome!

I`m about launching my WSO (warrior special offer) in few days and I want you guys check my sales letter. I`m hungarian so there is probably some grammar and spelling errors... would you check it out and let me know if you see any problems please. All I want to know is: is it fits to the english grammar and spelling requirements or not...

Thanks very much!

[​IMG]

Andrew Voyar, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'll let somebody else check the grammar, but if I were you I'd remove that ugly face with the middle finger. Here, in the US, for instance, hardly anyone uses that gesture anymore (unless it's a case of road rage or maybe among some teens / young adults who want to look bad).

I lived in Europe and Eastern Europe before, I know how common it is over there to give the middle finger for no apparent reason. I don't know how common it is in the UK.

So, if I were you, I'd probably get rid of it, since it's a sign of bad taste and replace it with something more appropriate for a wider audience.

qwikad.com, Aug 18, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. DEBooks

DEBooks Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree In Canada the middle finger is Unacceptable
    It is a form of swearing and disrespect.

I personsall feel any one useing this jesture is immature and I avoid them like the plague .

If I receive any thing like that on my email I will block it and report it as phishing spam

DEBooks, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As a native English speaker, the following makes more sense:

Fixed the grammar errors and spelling mistake in the following:

I would also definitely remove the face with the erect finger, it's pretty offensive, the rest looks ok though.

malky66, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  5. Andrew Voyar

Andrew Voyar Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your opinion! Well... ist not a harsh thing at all. Don`t get me wrong I know where you comming from!
    But the thing is I don`t want to follow the good old was for advertising. I want to come up with something new if its a middle finger... lets see how it works. I just try to think outside of the box. All my friends thinks its looks funny, and they think people will like it. I don`t know I give it a go! :)

Thanks malky66!!! Really appreciate it.

Well all of you just said the pic is offensive... Its interesting... I personaly think its funny... :) So you recon people will take offense?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    Andrew Voyar, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  6. Devtard

Devtard Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This "become a billionaire in 5 minutes" jargon is really cheesy.

Devtard, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The entire piece looks like it was written by a teenager. I would not take it seriously and move on if I read it. The money people (target/market) are not in that age group(teenagers). It simply doesn't work from an advertising perspective.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's not outside the box, it's predictable teenage bravado. As an older person I'd stay away.

sarahk, Aug 18, 2013 IP