1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how many articles i must write during the week to have good ads income ??

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by income_by_internet, Aug 15, 2013.

how many articles do you think i must write during the week to have good ads income ?
    some say 4 articles & some say everyday but very hard effort & need spare time :)

income_by_internet, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  2. JyeP

JyeP Active Member

Best Answers:
    The amount of articles you post per week won't matter so much, it's more about how well you can market and promote the articles that you do post, along with how well they are optimized for organic traffic.
    Judging by your signature link I assume you know how to market an article.

JyeP, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  3. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    thxxxx , but what adsense will do if post 3 articles per weak or just 1 . is that will be against adsense tos ???????

income_by_internet, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  4. gov

gov Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing, Adsense will do nothing, because no rules about how many article you should to publish at your website, they just ask to make a good article - article for your visitor, not for search engine -. To get a good income, its depend on your website niche and and where is your majority your traffic came from. Medical site with US/CA/UK visitor will make you rich buddy. Good luck with your adsense business.

gov, Aug 15, 2013 IP
    income_by_internet likes this.
  5. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    The more quality content your site would have, the higher benefit you would get from traffic and earning..

SERPpoint, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  6. Alice Smith

Alice Smith Member

Best Answers:
    There are no rules in adsense about how many articles you should upload on your site. Just make sure to upload unique, quality articles...

Alice Smith, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  7. flower delivery guy

flower delivery guy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    indeed, everything depends on the traffic really. but then in order to get a following and traffic alongside you must be fairly active.

flower delivery guy, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  8. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    what about if i have internet marketing articles & some tec blog posts will be benefit with some hundred dollars ?????

income_by_internet, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  9. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    its all depend on your niche if your niche is very good than you need only 1 article in week is enough man.

fadhi123, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  10. gov

gov Active Member

Best Answers:
    It will be good that you have niche specific contents, not general content. Tech and gadget have some good earnings too, but they have a huge competition :) play with social media (FB and twitter is the king) and social bookmarking site (just my advice) to spread your contents and gain more visitors.

gov, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  11. DexPedition

DexPedition Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends, if a article gets shared a lot and you get about 5.000 visitors on that specific article, you don't have to write many, now if you only get like 100 to 200 visitors on a article, you will have to write many a day to generate a bit of adsense revenue

DexPedition, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  12. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you really want to grow your blog, you need to post at least once per day.

Dionne Taylor, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  13. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my view, I think it doesn't matter whatever blog/site about. The point is those are enriched with niche articles/contents. And they are about what the internet users searching from SE.

For example, if we have a very good car to sell. But this kind of car is not in need. Nobody want to buy it. We can't sell it out of course. I mean nobody find it from internet. On the same way, many people want to buy your car, but the car was in a bad looking, old model something like that. They will say "No" again.

The idea is just: Good car + Model is in the market = Sold out.

Wish your dream come true.
    Micheal Leng

Michael Leng, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  14. DexPedition

DexPedition Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, that is the minimum amount of posts you need. I however suggest posting around 3 to 5 articles a day.

DexPedition, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  15. jacal1

jacal1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    One rule that goes well beyond how many articles to write is the type of website to focus on. I get many more clicks on my Adsense ads on websites that relate to something people will buy - so the ads that show up are for things that they may want after they get some advice from my blog. In other words, a blog about the weather that has tons or articles but few clicks - people may go there but they do not have a specific item or service they want so the ads are largely ignored. On the other hand, a website about "The best (consumer product)" or "how to use (consumer product)" or "how to choose a (consumer service)" will get clicks because the ads will be highly relevant to what they need. Best of luck!

jacal1, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  16. Vivek Khanduri

Vivek Khanduri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dont need to write a lot of articles but write articles of suitable niche and of good quality.

Vivek Khanduri, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  17. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely agree with you, niche/pure contents&articles will be best than quantity. Thus, I spend more time for considering my contents...

Michael Leng, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  18. Order Logo

Order Logo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well how much articles you write that not matter much but the article which you write should be useful and unique content. Also whatever keyword you choose for your articles please mention your keyword use 3-4 times in 500 words and also write your title best match your keyword and article

Order Logo, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  19. kdb_bdk

kdb_bdk Active Member

Best Answers:
    the Amount of articles isn't a very important thing, you can can have less than 20 articles and your site is on top, but for me 2 - 3 articles a week are fine

kdb_bdk, Aug 20, 2013 IP