1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Islamization of Europe

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Jeffreyw, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Renatus

Renatus Member

Best Answers:
    For someone whose country's citizens condoned and supported a group of terrorists that invaded another sovereign nation several months ago, you sure have a weird way of expressing your hatred for Islam.

Renatus, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nope - it will be quite awesome. Last time this was attempted Europe was so pissed off that we made the planet our bitch for over 500 years. I'm convinced this time with all the weapons we've invented things will be different. :cool:

Besides Islam is super peaceful just ask the Syrians , the copts , the non-Mulsims in the Middle East and North Africa .

[​IMG]

ApocalypseXL, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Romania did that?:confused::rolleyes: Isn´t Romania still a third (really fifth) world country that only exports beggars, thieves and hookers to the rest of the world?;):)

gworld, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  4. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My Friend. Those are Terrorists. THere are also images and videos from Christian terrorists in Internet. Do not mix those images with the Islam please. The Islam is the Holly Qoran. We learn from this book. You can read it to and see if there is says that muslims should kill in the name of Allah*. Those who kill babies and kids those will go in the hell my friend. Non of "Gods" says that babies should be killed.

*In the name of Allah and for my security i can kill someone only if he want to ocuppy my land or my house. I can fight the enemy but not kill inosent ppl and should not demaged not tries and no old ppl should be involved in this war.

So my firend. Islam is peaceful religion. Just there are some crazy ppl and nothing much.

Zoti Media Group, Aug 5, 2013 IP
    urock_ltd and Fakher like this.
  5. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Bin Laden wrote the "letter to the American people" after 911. It explained how he justified the killing using the quran. For example, one part of his rant is that he feels Israel is an enemy to islam, the US government is a friend to Israel, Americans pay taxes...and therefore no American could be considered "innocent."

Rebecca, Aug 6, 2013 IP
    Jeffreyw likes this.
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Bush said that the Taliban were a friend of Bin Laden, so it justifies occupation of Afghanistan and killing civilian people there. Iraq was not involved in 9/11 and it was not even a friend of Bin Laden but somehow it was justified that Iraq should be also occupied and civilian Iraqis get killed. What is the difference? Mad people who are after power always find justification for their atrocities.

gworld, Aug 6, 2013 IP
  7. Jeffreyw

Jeffreyw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is what I observe from liberals, BDS, Muslims/pro-Muslims, politically correct freaks - If it's about Israel's mistakes, or a Christian minister is involved in a controversy, you people freak out and condemn it like they dont deserve forgiveness.

But if it's about cricticising or exposing Islam's terroristic side, it's "hate". :D

Too much political correctness could lead to critical blindness.

Jeffreyw, Aug 7, 2013 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    In your case it is not hate because it has no structure or wrong logic behind it, it is simply STUPID. ;):)

gworld, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  9. borber

borber Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    gworld, your way to argue seems really inappropriate. Everyone who doesn't think as you do is "stupid"? That's main argument. While OP is talking about the phenomena you're posting singular examples - of what? What the video with the prostitute who is originally from Muslim family can proof? That Islamization of Europe is a myth? You don't want to see the real picture and just want to retouch it. But the Islamization of Europe is a statistical fact now.
    Individual exceptions just support the common rule.
    Have a look: Muhammads in London.

borber, Aug 17, 2013 IP
    Jeffreyw likes this.
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Have you been to London? What do you know about Europe? I know so many Muhammads in Spain and England, some are party animals, some are family man and some are drug dealers but none of them a Muslim fundamentalist. Do you think anyone called Muhammad is going to be Muslim fanatic and ready to die for Islam? :rolleyes:

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.u...n-stash-raid/story-16477846-detail/story.html

Maybe instead of Islamization of Europe, we should speak about Drug dealerization of Europe? :rolleyes::)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
    gworld, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  11. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    Islamic terrorists also get their funding from drugs, digital piracy, branded apparel and bags piracy etc.

Jeffreyw, Aug 20, 2013 IP
    borber likes this.
  12. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you talking about Islamic terrorists or people in Philippine? :rolleyes:

gworld, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  13. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You missed a group, though most of what you listed also fall into this group:

People who did exactly what most everyone in history who moved away from the middle east did -- they moved to get the **** away from the radical extremists who turn the whole middle-east into a literal cesspit of humanity. Something the ancestors of most Americans can relate to -- most of our predecessors moved here to get the **** away from people in other countries. "Screw you guys, we're going over here.". Something having travelled the globe I now fully understand. No offense, but most of the world -- Africa, Middle East, Central America, southeast Asia -- burned out hellholes that haven't even crawled out of the dark ages you get more than two miles from any tourist zone!

But for example, take a friend of mine who moved to Vancouver from Mecca -- his daughter was one of the girls killed in the Girls School Fire. He left to get his remaining two daughters the **** away from that! You want to hear a Muslim rant and rave about religious extremists in his own faith, look no further.

Many, many muslims flee to other countries for that very reason -- they're just as sick of the inhumane bullshit as the rest of us. That's WHY they left!!!

deathshadow, Aug 21, 2013 IP
    Jeffreyw likes this.
  14. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Jeffreyw, Aug 26, 2013 IP
    ApocalypseXL likes this.
  15. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:

Jeffreyw, Sep 10, 2013 IP
  16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sweden rape statistics are so high because they come up with some stupid way of doing things like considering talking to woman to sleep with you as rape if she complains. Julian Assange case is best known one when both "victims" admit that he is not violent and he didn´t force them to sleep with him and they didn´t even say no but somehow he raped them. :rolleyes:
    There is also this rule that everything has to be recorded as a separate incident, This is from an article quoted below.
    "In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics," she says.

"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."

Can really anyone believe that there is more rape in Sweden than India or Philiphine?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19592372

gworld, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  17. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Given you're talking about the same country that practiced sterilization of undesirables until 1968, actively enforced eugenics until 1975, and on the whole is still one of the most racist, sexist, anti-semitic and xenophobic places on the planet -- excuse me for saying "Cry me a **** river" on that.

Sweden is one of the places that explains why whenever some effete eurotrash dipshit starts running their mouth about similar things in America, I yell at them to have a double helping of sierra tango foxtrot uniform. There's this whole "people in glass houses" thing, and having been to Europe and seen the conditions outside the tourist zones (admittedly this was two decades ago) I fully understand why most of my ancestors moved here to get the **** away from there.

I've always been fascinated with how entire countries of Europe continued practices that in the rest of the world are better associated WITH the Nazi's... but to be fair it's not like most of the people in Sweden, Vichi France, Bulgaria, Austria, Denmark and Belgium welcomed the Nazi invasion with open arms...

OH WAIT, THEY DID!!!

After all, there's a reason Islamics fit into French society as well as they do, given the number of anti-Semites to be found there. Remember, who was the first military the United States launched a campaign against in WWII? Here's a tip, it wasn't the Japanese, the Germans, or even the Italians.

After all you're safer walking through a Clan meeting in Alabama wearing a Star of David than you are going through the streets of Toulon.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
    deathshadow, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  18. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    London and any other capital city is not representative of how a country typically is. Most immigrants - of any ethnicity and religion flock to big/capital cities.

It seems like a lot of people without a clue and not living within Europe are posting rubbish. It's funny, the only radicals I've seen in my city are EDL. I've travelled around a lot of Europe and my home country, never experienced anyone trying to force an Islamic way of life on me (but instead peaceful co-existence).

Welcome to the modern world, globalisation, migration, etc. Get used to living in multicultural societies already. Don't be afraid by skin colour or religion, it won't actually harm you to shake hands with a non-white, non-Christian person.

ryan_uk, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Usually someone from India, Philippine,... that is fighting with his Muslim neighbors over the ownership of a cow or a chicken. ;):)

gworld, Sep 11, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  20. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, and cows always remind me of a song by Scooter (Nessaja):
    Europeans just having fun instead. Whowouldathought.

ryan_uk, Sep 11, 2013 IP