1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is adsense revenue guaranteed & easier than blogs ????

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by income_by_internet, Aug 16, 2013.

is youtube adsense revenue guaranteed & easier than blogs ???? also are the audience in google search engine more likely to click on tube video or blog post content ???????? that question very important in real __ are people more tend to click on website ads or youtube partner and adsense ????????? thxxxxxxxxx again :)

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
    income_by_internet, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  2. webseo

webseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Something you need to learn about Adsense is that nothing about it is garanteed. One day i will earn $400, the next $4. I personally think that ads on blogs earn more than youtube. People on youtube are looking to be entertained and are unlikely to click an ad, unless they are interested in the offer. If I was you I would be concentrating more on blogs and getting more traffic to them. And look more towards CPA and affiliate offers, they will earn you a lot more than Adsense.

webseo, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  3. sunil_gupta20801

sunil_gupta20801 Active Member

Best Answers:
    For YouTube, you need to work really hard to make good money. For a rough idea, you will get $1 for say 1500 views and making every video go viral on YouTube is not something everyone can do unless the video itself is great. So better stick with blogs and keep YouTube for little extra.

sunil_gupta20801, Aug 16, 2013 IP
    income_by_internet likes this.
  4. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    YouTube is providing slow revenues comparing to blogs. Because generally people skip YouTube ads not clicking on those. But in blogs its a hyperlink and if the title is attracting the attention then visitors will click on that and earning will increase.

varindia, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  5. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think if compare between Blog and You Tube, Blog may make money from Ad than You Tube.

Blog have been invented for many years. Blog is totally found in search box. They contain particularly contents that's blog owner posting in them. Adsense will display ad screen matching to blog content. Probability of ad will be clicked is high.

While, You Tube is added Advertise screen recently. The add screen as I have noticed is just only one single size showing at the footer of video but within the same flame of video. So I think clicking may lower than blog.

By the way, I have never use Adsense in You Tube.

It's better for learning by doing. You can start both and compare both of them.

Michael Leng, Aug 17, 2013 IP
    income_by_internet likes this.
  6. income_by_internet

income_by_internet Member

Best Answers:
    all answer v. good ,but if i have videos in first page in search engines that may help to have thousands views through day?????
    also the most thing can make you frustrating , the music & more fraud videos take more views & good educating important thing more of audience dont bother

income_by_internet, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  7. lukeit

lukeit Active Member

Best Answers:
    i agree. if you have 100.000 views (more difficult) you will earn around 50 usd. but more vids hasn't adsense for copyright violations (also small violations). earn with yt is more difficult that earn with a blog.

lukeit, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  8. income_by_internet

Best Answers:
    but i think 100.000 is more to earn 50 usd , and what if you have more visitors from first page search engines ????? :)

9. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Umm, Something came to me now, yes, adding videos onto blog is so cool. But, you should to upload it to You Tube first,>>>then use functions from blogger to get link ad in your blog. It works well than you add it to your blog solely.

Because, I experience that add videos from you tube, the link will connect each other, mean your fan page can watch more related videos. Also, can switch back to blog page = more transaction = more traffic = more money of course.

On the other hand, up load directly from pc/flash drive, the videos will stand alone without associate to You Tube. I think the page will not lively.

What do you think?
    Michael Leng (Blog Money Maker)

Michael Leng, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  10. income_by_internet

Best Answers:
    i th
    i think there is a plugin (joast de valk ) made for how optimize videos for youtube but the problem you must purchased it first

11. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Adsense revenue from blog is difficult. You can get more by using Youtube.

I have found way to get money from youtube Adsense Video.
    I have found method to get money from Youtube Adsense for video.
    We can get more than 300$/ month, let's discuss it.

petr_ind, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  12. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    If you have the ideas to earn money from YouTube adsense videos, then that will be good. But blogs are earning even better. It will better to share your ideas and describe those.

varindia, Sep 28, 2013 IP