1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Little Help with Promoting ClickBank Products

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Shawky Khalil, Aug 15, 2013.

Hi guys,
    I have been now a long time with ClickBank and I didn't make any sales because I'm a kid and I don't have any money to start this business, and I really need some help guys please, my life is going to be a hell and I can't do any thing, please guys any help I'm going to be dead.
    please any response.

Shawky Khalil, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  2. samzee9

samzee9 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what type of helps you need could you tell exactly...

samzee9, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  3. Mastercode

Mastercode Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello! I started using clickbank few months ago. But after months i got tired of waiting months for my check.
    Im still promoting clickbank products but not as much i used to. But if you wanna make fast money with this program you will need some money to invest. Other wise you will have to do a lot of work and it will take time to get some sales. I can show you a free method using Fb to make few sales a day.

Mastercode, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  4. Shawky Khalil

Shawky Khalil Member

Best Answers:
    OK I'm with you please tell me your FB strategy and I will try it.

Shawky Khalil, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  5. Svetlin Todorov

Svetlin Todorov Peon

Best Answers:
    I can help you. I'm made a lot of money by doing affiliate marketing when i was a student. I can also help you on this. PM me if you want me to help. And, dont worry, i'll teach you everything for free! :)

Svetlin Todorov, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  6. Branko Zecevic

Branko Zecevic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Many people make mistakes when they promote affiliate programs!
    The point is to build your email list and then promote affiliate programs
    among other useful info to your subscribers!

So you need at least to buy a domain name and hosting with autoresponder software,
    create your squeeze page and promote that page first!

Many affiliate programs evolve, some even die,
    and all your efforts to promote and create links to affiliate offers sites
    can be waste of time!

So, create your first squeeze page and promote it to build an email list!

Branko Zecevic, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  7. OfficialRTS

OfficialRTS Active Member

Best Answers:
    One of the first things you can try is starting a paypal, and getting money into it via writing articles. Its very easy to do and can make you at least 20$ a day if your get up and write 5-6 articles in the morning. You can sell them here on DP, or go to associated content and sell your pieces there.

OfficialRTS, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  8. TonyGE

TonyGE Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Actually @Branko Zecevic has a point. Having a list is a must if you really want to be serious with affiliate marketing especially if you want to promote products from clickbank. Create a squeeze page. Offer them free stuff just to let them opt in. You may then set up newsletters in auto responder system. Most internet marketers use aweber or get response. Actually there is a lot to choose from. On your newsletter put your affiliate links. You will be blown away how much your sales will be every time you send a blast. However, even using the system has a rule of thumb. There is what we call soft sell and hard sell and a lot of techniques to learn to.

Blah.. blah... blah..

I have been talking a lot and I almost forgot the most important stuff -- LEARNING THE BASICS. Yeah, you have to learn the basics first. You have to start learning market research, keyword research, seo, setting up website, setting up newsletter and a lot more. If you really are interested please check Adam Short's niche profit classroom. For just $1 you will be given access to all of his video tutorials for 14 days. I am begging you, check this out nicheprofitclassroom.com

TonyGE, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  9. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Making money with affiliate offers takes a little more work then just putting them on websites. I have found the best way to promote products is buy building a list.

It has been proven time and time again, that people only buy from other people they know like and trust!

In order to earn their trust and for them to get to know you -- you need to get visitors on your email list. From there you will then provide them with massive value that will help them with their problem they are facing.

They will soon see who as the go to person -- and trust what you have to say, and eventually what you have to sell.

mkcookin, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  10. kingc

kingc Member

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend looking into some online marketing courses; the truth is that you absolutely can make money online if you know what you are doing. The great thing about the internet today is you can learn what ever you want to learn; Asking for help is a great start; I'm sure several people will give you a LOT of advice - when we decide to go a certain direction in life, that's how things work - We go on a Quest (ask a question) and the answers come to us, while we're on our journey to our destination. At one time I was a kid too, seeking to learn - and THIS forum helped me learn a TON on how to improve my web design skills; You're going to get there; just hang in long enough; and listen to those who've traveled the path before you.

The more you learn; The more you'll earn - don't rush it though; give it TIME ----

kingc, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  11. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    First, if you're really in that much need of IMMEDIATE cash you should probably consider getting a job.

I know that's not what you want to hear, but if you're in a "life or death" need to put food on the table type situation, maybe a job would be okay?

In any event, the best advice I can give you is to start building your email list.

I make more sales with my email list than anything else, period.

You can get started building an email list for free.

You can register for free on getresponse.com for 30 days, and they can host your squeeze page for free.

Basically, you should start studying email marketing, setup some type of email funnel with automatic emails being sent out, and then focus on getting subscribers.

That would be your best bet.

Hope that helps.

CandleKeep, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  12. karan_1128

karan_1128 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would surely recommend you to try Youtube + Clickbank. Just observe and analyse what others are doing. Best way to earn from Clickbank :
    Order a Video Testimonial from Fiverr of a Clickbank Product.
    Upload it on Youtube.
    Rank the Video and start Banking $$$$.
    Best of luck! TAKE ACTION because most of them will just read and leave it.

karan_1128, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  13. Shawky Khalil

Shawky Khalil Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the method, but I have a question, How do I rank my video and get a lot of views?

Shawky Khalil, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  14. Shawky Khalil

Shawky Khalil Member

Best Answers:
    please help me, how to rank a youtube video to get more views?

Shawky Khalil, Aug 17, 2013 IP