1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hiring Technical Administrator

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by rocstella, Aug 9, 2013.

Hello there!
    I'm S-admin in what I could say is a good Anime Forum.
    This is some information:
    Forum Software: Vbulletin 4
    Total number of posts the forum has received: 528,210
    Paid Position: Idk, maybe instead of paying for ads maybe i could pay monthly for some help, see it as a freelance work or if you are interested to join our crew you are more than welcome!
    Why are you requesting staff?: We urgently need a technical administrator, someone who knows how to handle Vbulletin, Apache, Mysql, VPS management very well. We're having some profile loading issues that are complicated in nature. We also might change hosts and we need help with that. We used to have 2 technical administrators who knew how to do this but real life circumstances :/ sadly they had to quit and ofc, IRL > Hobbies . Basically we need support in the things we can't handle.

Thank you for your time!
    N

rocstella, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  2. zacharooni

zacharooni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!

I can definitely help you with this. Please let me know a way to get in contact with you, and I will get you up and running in no time.

zacharooni, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  3. MonsteRNaruto

MonsteRNaruto Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Im interested in this if its still available, I am also involved in a few Anime Community and run a few high end websites. Ill drop you a pm with more information.

MonsteRNaruto, Aug 16, 2013 IP