1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest 2 LOGO's Needed

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by zinghana, Aug 11, 2013.

Hey all,
    Logo's Needed:

I need 2 Logo's Firstly and most importantly.. I need one for my "Battlefield 4" project as that is the project i am starting first..
    BF4HQ / BF4HQ.com <--- Priority project, Trying to launch this in the next few days.

Here are some examples of what i like / what i would like for the BF4HQ.com logo:

- http://team-retro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/mohhq-moh.jpg
    - http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/TEk9RUxaNG0/maxresdefault.jpg
    - http://battlefieldo.com/attachments/mohhq-png.837/

Something like the above "Medal of Honor Head Quarters" designs appeal to me as my site is dedicated to a similar brand of niche in that of the Gaming area / niche.

Expert Pixels / ExpertPixels.com <--- My Main Design business (24/7 Ongoing Business) This just wont be launched for at least 3-4 weeks.

I am in need of 2 logo's.. I have 2 projects i am working on, a battlefield 4 project and also a project called "Expert Pixels" these are the domains I will be using: BF4HQ.com "Battlefield 4 Head Quarters" and Expertpixels.com "Expert Pixels" The styles / designs for these will both be of dark'ish styles / colorsets with a standout link color / alt color such as a Orange or Green, but that is not 110% confirmed as of yet.. So if you are able to make the Logos look good on both Black / White backgrounds that will be a bonus and will certainly give you a better chance.

As for the "HQ.com" I own and intend on creating a network of HQ sites so making the "HQ.com" part really stand out / versatile for other projects will also help me in selecting a winner for the BF4HQ.com one.. and will ensure i hire you again for all my other BlahBlah-HQ.com projects.

Price / Prize / Payment: $20- USD Via PayPal. ($20- each / Per Logo)

Competition Timeframe: I will give this 7 days (But am in need of this ASAP so that i can promote this site ASAP) so if a entry comes in and it's Absolutely Perfect then i will select that persons entry instantly and close the contest.

Extra Info:

I will require the source files once it is completed and ive made payment.. This may also lead to extra work if you are a full time designer as i design "Pre-made Styles for multiple different platforms for CMS & Forum software solutions" so i will need regular "Graphic Guys" that i can hire on a regular basis so while this contest is just for a person project once i get this off the ground i will be focusing on my "Pre-made Designs Project)..
    Legal / Important Stuff to Cover My Arse: (lol)

While this is a "Contest" i am not committing to a "Winner" if i do not like any of the entries i will not just pick the best one that i don't like just to keep people happy.. If i am paying for something it must be appealing to me.. I will do my best to choose one for each project i am in need of Logo's for.. but if nothing stands out than i can not just pay for something that i will not use to keep everyone happy.

Please.. submit your entries publicly.. by that i mean post your entries by replying and attaching your designs / images.. (Do watermark them so i can't steal them.. I wouldn't anyways !!! I promise.. but for your own sake / own protection i would suggest applying some form of watermark).

Also as mentioned above.. I am looking for people i can use for headers / logo's / general graphics guys in the future for my pre-made designs and also for custom jobs for my clients in the future.. your entried while i know i am only offering $20 per Logo atm.. If your a stand out designer than i can promise you future work, I can / will discuss this with you via PM in greater detail shortly.. Not interested in being pm'd with links to portfolio's / websites etc etc.. interested to see what you guys can come up with in for the 2 Logo's i need above.. Consider your entries also a form of application for a lot of future work in the coming weeks / months.

Regards, Darren

zinghana, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  2. evodesign

evodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My Submission:

[​IMG]

evodesign, Aug 11, 2013 IP
    zinghana likes this.
  3. zinghana

zinghana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @evodesign Great TY !!

Keep em coming boys and gals !!! Evo.. for the First entry you have set a high standard !!! I do like that, See what else comes through but yeah i would be happy to take that off your hands.. Or if you want to add any further polish to it i can't assure you 100% but yeah it's certainly on the right path.. The Thing is i have several other dsafasdfas-HQ.com domains and future ideas / projects i would love to have the HQ part of it being really brand-able so that if you saw a logo with HQ in it that you could tell instantly that it is from my network.

Will leave the contest going for a day or two now.. but EVO if nothing else comes through that i prefer i will take that off your hands.. Thanks again for the submission !!

Regards, Darren

zinghana, Aug 12, 2013 IP
    evodesign likes this.
  4. YMD1

YMD1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My Entry:
    [​IMG]

YMD1, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  5. atty12

atty12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My try :)

Firstly here are 3 versions in illustrator, I'm not too good with the effects in illustrator so they are so basic...

[​IMG]

and I made 3 more effects in photoshop which are most better :)

[​IMG]

atty12, Aug 12, 2013 IP
    khai budz and zinghana like this.
  6. Playaone

Playaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Playaone, Aug 12, 2013 IP
    zinghana likes this.
  7. evodesign

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Zing

evodesign, Aug 12, 2013 IP
    zinghana likes this.
  8. Fishi Designs

Fishi Designs Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still me..
    [​IMG]

Fishi Designs, Aug 12, 2013 IP
    zinghana likes this.
  9. brainstormingin

brainstormingin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My entry. I kept the HQ part separate and simple . feedback appreciated
    [​IMG]

brainstormingin, Aug 13, 2013 IP
    zinghana likes this.
  10. Padurariu Alexandru

Padurariu Alexandru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Padurariu Alexandru, Aug 13, 2013 IP
    zinghana likes this.
  11. zinghana

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks everyone..

Giving this one more day (As i am just getting stuck into my Design for this project today and tomorrow and will see which logo best suits the theme design the best).. So far tho @atty12 & @evodesign are the preferred entries at them moment..

Thanks again to everyone for taking the time to make & submit a entry.. I will add a screenshot of the themes header As soon as i have it final / close to the finished product to make sure the best entry can be picked and used.. Cheers Guys.

Regards, Darren

zinghana, Aug 15, 2013 IP
    atty12 likes this.
  12. atty12

atty12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will make an another version and an expert pixel logo at night so please wait after me :)

atty12, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  13. evodesign

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will revise myne too

evodesign, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  14. Animman

Animman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

Animman, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  15. zinghana

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks everyone for your entries.. I do realize everyone is putting in valuable time to submit a entry.. I do hope you understand i can not pick everyone / pay everyone..

As it stands i have picked a winner for the "Battlefield 4" Logo...But am still open to entries for Expert Pixels.

Regards, Darren

PS:... For the record.. "atty12" entry was the winner for our BF4 project, Thanks again tho to everyone who did submit a entry..

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
    zinghana, Aug 27, 2013 IP
    atty12 likes this.
  16. zinghana

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks again to all entries :) Very happy with Atty12's Logo as you can see live now here: http://bf4hq.com/

As for the other Logo for "Expert Pixels" / "hxxp://expertpixels.com" this is the styling / rough design we are going for for: (Please note this is a screenshot of a website that is not mine !! i am only using a small screenshot as a rough example as it is using the same color set we wish to use):

[​IMG]

The Purple on the Dark background is what i am aiming for.. Purple or a Dark Green, it's risky for a "Professional site selling Digital Goods / Website Designs" but if done correctly it can be achieved so we are going to be very picky with this one.. But if your willing to have a crack knowing that we are being very picky then please go for it !! but please do not get annoyed if we knock back your entry.. This one is for my Main Business Venture for Next Year so i can not accept anything less than perfect.

Regards, Darren

zinghana, Aug 27, 2013 IP