1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online flash games and arcade directory

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by martinglover, Aug 10, 2013.

Hi all,

I wanted to drop a post to let you know about my new directory intended for online arcade games, flash games and mobile game apps websites.

The directory is located at http://directory.7arcade.com

There is no charge for submissions and there is no reciprocal linking required, however the option is there if you wish too. I will verify each link though before publishing to ensure it remains relevant to it's niche.

If you run an arcade game site, flash game site (possibly even funny pics, meme etc site too - I will create a category if there is interest), then it would be great if you can help me get some entries in there and generate more content.

I hope you can come and take a look and also offer any suggestions/advice/feedback on your thoughts about it.

Many thanks,
    Martin

martinglover, Aug 10, 2013 IP
  2. MWD

MWD Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have submitted a train site, thanks very much.

MWD, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  3. martinglover

martinglover Active Member

Best Answers:
    I added you to the site now. I've also reskinned with a new theme so I hope you like it!

martinglover, Aug 13, 2013 IP