1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best eCommerce Solution

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Cultureclothingstores, Jul 23, 2013.

1. hardware1

hardware1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many choices. For example, I have tried Woo Commerce ecommerce solution and several of its templates for an ecommerce solution. However, I was not totally satisfied. But it is probably one of the best fits for those who want to have a self-hosted ecommerce site using Word Press.

I have recently tried and kind of like for its simplicity Cashie Commerce on one of my ecommerce sites, but again, it has some glitches and limitations I don't care for.

I have tried Shopify, which was ok, but really stiff and expensive, in my opinion.

I am interested in hearing others' experiences. So far, I have found no solution I can say that has really wowed me.

hardware1, Aug 9, 2013 IP
  2. Pattara Bhakdee

Pattara Bhakdee Peon

Best Answers:
    I am totally agree with "Gareth33". Now It has more e-commerce solution such as magento, PrestaShop, opencart, Bigcommerce, vevocart etc. but it depend on users requirement and goal of business model to choose what is the best.

Pattara Bhakdee, Aug 11, 2013 IP
  3. BuxP

BuxP Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you have

a) time
    b) budget
    c) a large webshop in your mind with lots of (custom) functionalities
    d) decent technical knowledge of configuration, hosting etc

Magento is your best choice

Otherwise, try one of the many off-the-shelf services offered like Shopify or Wordpress. It all depends on your requirements.

BuxP, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  4. marrisaN

marrisaN Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe good for basic sites but not ideal for content rich sites.

marrisaN, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  5. Mayvin

Mayvin Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been thinking of starting an eCommerce store and wondered what are some tips for being successful with it. I have heard mixed reviews about really making any money with it.

Mayvin, Aug 21, 2013 IP
  6. topexnews

topexnews Active Member

Best Answers:
    BBB has to get hands on this " Best" e-commerce experience, how do they know they are "best" , just another BS marketing tool to attract people, who does not know anything about online store. I use volusion and magento. Volusion is very expensive , if your traffic high, u can pay between $500 - 1200 per month for bandwidth. So i am slowly switching to magento, because: its not for everyone ( not simple ) if you want to make great website ( i am not using word "best" ). it has so many extensions u can add and make your website very different from others and add extensions which work for your type of the business. in conclusion: volusion its platform of 2005, Magento 2013 with Up to date all features.

topexnews, Aug 24, 2013 IP
  7. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing as such to point only one as the best ecommerce solution, it all depends upon your requirements.

karen9999, Aug 27, 2013 IP
  8. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to setting up and managing an eCommerce website, Magento is the best platform. It provides with many efficient options for efficiently managing an eCommerce website. When it comes to giving a global exposure to the products, Magento is the best CMS. It enables an eCommerce website owner to setup many different shopping carts for a particular product with different currencies, languages etc.

MilesWeb, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  9. rashida

rashida Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I would like to suggest Zeuscart which is the best advanced open source to create your store with the rich set of features. Check & Try the Online demo.

rashida, Aug 29, 2013 IP