1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

YouTube Partnership

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by log0008, May 13, 2013.

Hey guys,

I have a YT partnership but see there are other programs out there, like https://partner.makerstudios.com/

What i would like to know is are they better than the normal partnership (With Adsense)?

Thanks!!

log0008, May 13, 2013 IP
  2. joecool6101

joecool6101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My friend is with "Full Screen" and earns almost double then he did with adsense

joecool6101, May 13, 2013 IP
  3. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never knew there were other YouTube ad programmes out there besides AdSense. :O

GavinP, May 13, 2013 IP
  4. sadek Elo

sadek Elo Peon

Best Answers:
    i think youtube partners is the best way :p

sadek Elo, May 14, 2013 IP
  5. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    GavinP, May 16, 2013 IP
  6. ORZ

ORZ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    GavinP, did you get the message over the YT, what category your channel is in and how many subs you have?

ORZ, Aug 12, 2013 IP
  7. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I was approached by an AdRev representative.

I did explore the possibility of a partnership with AdRev, but I had some concerns about a few aspects, so decided not to go with it.

AdRev seem to be quite controversial within the YouTube community in terms of copyright infringement and taking over people's content - Whilst that wouldn't have been an issue for me (it seem's to be something that applies to music and music channels) I was a little "put off" by their controversial reputation.

I was also concerned that I would have been signing up to a specific period of time with them (think it was three or five years?) and if your channel doesn't generate a set amount of views per year you have to pay THEM money.

They do seem an interesting company and a reasonable option, but ultimately and because I only really see YouTube as a means to an end, and my main focus is on my website, which I'm earning very well from, I decided my creative freedom was more important so we never went past the discussion phase.

GavinP, Aug 12, 2013 IP