1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Upgrade to "enhanced" campaigns - mobile setting -90%

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by corlas, Jul 14, 2013.

Hi,
    I have recently upgraded a few accounts and since we do not want/need any mobile traffic we selected the -90% "mobile" traffic option.

What do you think about it? Ideas? Suggestions?

Thank you !!!

corlas, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  2. charmtolucky

charmtolucky Member

Best Answers:
    Adjust bid and decrease by 100% to avoid clicks from Mobile Devices still you may receive the traffic "Tablets with full browsers" but you will not receive any clicks from "Mobile devices with full browsers" if you select 100%

charmtolucky, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  3. @dmcadvice.com

@dmcadvice.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:

First of all, with the new enhanced campaigns that is really your best and only option as I did work on the Google AdWords Support Team when they first launched the program. That was the best practice recommended by Google. Personally, I would suggest keeping an open mind on mobile devices, as a larger and larger percentage of searches are done from them and that percentage is only expected to grow in the future.

@dmcadvice.com, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  4. Bannaz

Bannaz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mobile is due to grow and grow now and so I would bare this in mind.

However, to answer your question, simply select -100% on the mobile traffic option.

Bannaz, Aug 12, 2013 IP